Five~ Orange Planet

The ship began to stir me around which woke me up from my sleep. I looked out the glass wall and saw that we were approaching a orange clouded planet. Doctor Strange and Tony were also looking out the glass . I stood up and walked towards Tony side.

"Hey what's going on?" Peter asked. "I think we're here?" Strange answered. "I don't think this rig has a self-park function" Tony said.

Tony walked towards what I was guessing the thing to control the ship since we saw Voldemort using it. "Get your hand inside the steering gibble "

"On it!" I answered. "No not you" Tony told me. I scoffed. Instead Tony told Peter to do it. "Close this around it" He said pulling down a handle to keep his hand in place. Peter copied. "You got it in? " Tony asked. "Yeah" Peter said. "This is made for one big guy so we need to move at the same time"

"Ok, ready?" Peter asked. I looked back to the front of the ship and my eyes widened at the speed we entered the atmosphere. This was NOT gonna end well.

"Uhh turn, turn, Turn, TURN!!" Peter yelled at Tony. Tonys suit formed again.

We crashed into a big metal structure and I tried to maintain my balance.

Doctor Strange held out his hands and crossed them, a big golden dome shield appeared around us. We then crashed, the ship sliding across the rough land. With the sudden force I fell back and hit my head against the metal floor, I groaned at the pain.

Once I felt the ship come to a complete stop, I made a lazy effort the stand up. Doctor Strange took deep breaths. "That was close, I owe you one" Tony told Strange. " Are you okay?" Tony asked , while he rubbed the back of my head. I gave him a tight smile. " Yeah, I just think I should've put on my suit."

"Let me just say that if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you I'm sorry" Peter was hanging upside down from a single web again.

"Are you kidding me" I sighed. "I do not want another pop culture reference from you for the rest of the trip,you understand" Tony said. "I'm trying to say that something is coming"

How would he know? Spider sense!

A small round ball rolled in front of us and exploded, sending all of us back.

I slammed into the walI.....more pain. quickly got up and finally activated my suit. There was a hole in the wall and three figures stepped through it. One of them shouted something and threw a dagger at Strange but he blocked it with his shield. His cloak flew off from his shoulders and grabbed the one that threw the dagger.

Who are what are they?

Something shot at my way but missed. I turned to see someone in a mask with glowing red eyes, their gun still aimed at me. I smirked and took off, my opponent followed. Tony fired at the person shooting me. It dodged everything we shot at it. Tony finally grabbed the person and threw it to the ground. The person stumbled before looking up and laughed. Tony had a metal object which began to glow and it pulled him against a part of the ship. He was magnetized to the ship.

I flew towards the person and grabbed it's leg before it  flew away. I pulled it down with all my strength. It fired something at me and I dodged, kicking it in the stomach. From somewhere I could hear Peter screaming about an alien putting eggs inside him. What?!?

But before I could go find him the person kicked me, and I stumbled back. It took off again.

"Die blanket of death" someone shouted. I hadn't noticed that the creature that threw the dagger was right behind me. The cloak had its hands tied up. I turned around to see Peter get shot by a laser string,trapping his arms together. I flew towards him. The person with the red eyed mask had Peter in a headlock.

I landed next to it and made a lightning sphere in my hand aiming it for the mask. "Let him go" I said coldly.

"Are you a girl?" It said. Was it human or did suddenly science mistaken about aliens having a different language. Oh wait...Voldemort spoke our language.

We were all now in a circle. Tony had his hand aimed towards the creature with the dagger. I got a better look. He was a fading blue with red hard marks.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out" The one with the mask yelled. It's mask came off revealing a man.He aimed his gun at Tony. "I'm going to ask you this one time......Where is Gamora?" I raised an eyebrow from behind my mask. "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who is Gamora?" Tony said taking his mask off. I then raised my hand also taking off my mask. "My turn, What is a Gamora?" The creature that Tony had pinned down spoke next. "I'll do you a better one! Why is Gamora?"

Why do we keep mentioning Gamora?

"Tell me where she is or I swear , I will French fry this little freak" The man then aimed his gun at Peters head. I gasped. "Woah no,no You leave him alone!" I stepped closer to him, my sphere now inches from his face.

"Let's do It, you shoot my guy I blast him,LETS GO!!" Tony shouted. Tony's hand turned into a bigger gun that was charging with electricity. "Do it Quill. I can take it" The blue guy said.

"No he can't take it" Someone said behind me. I turned to see a girl with antennas. Definitely Alien. I aimed my other hand at her. She squirmed.

"Shes right,he can't" Doctor Strange said. "You don't want to tell me where she is. That's fine I'll kill all four of you, and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself,starting with you" The man said now putting the gun right on Peters head.

Wait did he just say Thanos?

"Wait what Thanos? Alright let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Doctor Strange asked the man.  "What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus" He said.

"You're from Earth" Tony said. "I'm from Missouri" The man answered. "That's on Earth you idiot" I said annoyed. "What do you hustle on us for" Tony said

"So you are not with Thanos?" Peter quietly asked

The man made a face of disgust "With Thanos?.....No.....I'm here to kill Thanos he took my girl.....What who are you guys?"

Peter took his mask off " We're the Avengers man" The man let Peter go.

"You're the ones Thor told us about" The girl alien said. My eyes widened. I  thought Thor was dead?

"You know Thor?" Tony asked. "Yeah,tall guy, not that good looking, needed saving " The man said. Then he looked at me. "You can put your lightning fingers away" I slowly put my hand down. Can we trust them?

"Where is he now?" Doc asked.

<><><><><><><><><><>

YAY The meet up. Something I really wanted to write.