FlashBack(Homecoming)

The ship was on autopilot so we didn't know where it was headed. But it would lead us to Thanos.

I was sitting down leaning against the glass wall . My legs were against my chest and my head was down resting on my lap.

I looked up to see Peter playing with his web shooters. When I say I looked up,I like looked up to the ceiling. Peter had made a web like the ones real spiders do and he was sitting crisscrossed in the middle of it.

He looked down and saw me looking up at him. He waved and I waved back. I looked back down and closed my eyes.

———————————————
Flashback : Homecoming, Avengers Compound

Tony had told me that Peter would be coming in today. I hadn't seen Peter ever since I stopped going to Midtown. Tony was giving him a spot in the Avengers. I was so proud of him. Peter really proved himself.

I was running through the halls until I bumped into someone. I felt strong arms catch me before I fell to the ground . I looked up to see brown eyes staring into mine.

Peter.

"Peter hey" I said still in his arms. "Hi" He said. He put me down. "I heard about you being added to the Avengers,Spider-Man. Looks like we are teammates now."

He chuckled. "Yeah it was very nice of Mr.Stark but I said no" My eyes widened in confusion. "What but isn't that what you always wanted. This is a great opportunity. A chance for the world to see the hero I see." He smiled. "Trust me I know how big this opportunity is but I feel like I should stay low. Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. Protector of Queens."

I nodded. "Alright, it's your decision, but I know you are ready."

"Thank you. Ned misses you,by the way." I laughed. "Tell him I said hi and that I miss him too"

He began to walk away.

"Bye Carly" I waved.

"Bye Spider Boy"

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys sorry it's pretty short .I decided to give you some other Carly and Peter moments like why Peter told Carly that thanks for believing in him.

My friend lordgirl777  just posted a new book about Infinity War too. Go check it out.

Thank you for the reads and votes

Until next time.