Eleven~Final Battle

The change of climate was clear as it hit my skin

The change of climate was clear as it hit my skin. My tracksuit had a few rips here and there, very dirty. I took in my surroundings carefully. It was nothing but tall trees and large fields of tall grass.

 I snapped my attention to where the sound of screaming and loud growls came from. Ahead of me was a field of tall grass, on the ground were these strange animals, dead.

In the middle of the field, I saw people fighting more of the animal things. I ran towards them to get some answers. As I got closer to them I was thrown to the ground, a burning sensation ran down my back. 

One of the animals was inches away from me, snarling. It was dark and hideous. It then launched at me but I was not fast enough.

It was now on top of me trying to claw at my face. I struggled to hold it back, saliva drooling down its sharp teethed mouth. I charged my hands with electricity and let the sparks burn its skin. I used all my strength to throw it back, the smell of burning flesh filled my nose making me gag.

I tried to hold back my disgust and quickly ran off, but I immediately heard the growls of the animal charging at me again. With a groan, I clenched my fists, bright spheres surrounding them. I placed my feet firmly on the ground, turning to face the animal.

It jumped to get me from above but I slid under it, making it land in front of me and I shot at it from behind. It fell to the ground, dead and burned. The smell returned and I pinched my nose, gagging.

I finally acknowledged the burning sensation from my back and lightly touched the spot making me flinch. I looked down at my hand to see blood stained on my fingers.

The stupid monster scratched me.

Something suddenly caught my eye from inside the trees.

There were three figures . I recognized one of them, Vision. There was also a girl with dark brown hair and a man.

I sprinted towards them. "Vision!" I yelled. The man looked up at me and I realized who it really was. The now lengthy hair that was shades darker and beard on his face made him look different and older.  "Steve?" I asked as I got closer, my hands starting to shake.

 "Carly," He sighed, a smile spreading across his lips. "You're okay." He walked towards me and gave me a tight hug. My eyes began to sting with tears.

 "I've missed you so much. " My voice cracking. He pulled away to look at me. "I missed you too." I smiled.

I then looked down at Vision, he was sitting against a log, injured. "Oh my god, Vis!" I kneeled next to him. "What has been going on here?" I asked.

"Bruce told us about someone named Thanos coming for Visions stone to make half of the universe disappear. We came here to Wakanda to remove it from him and for Wanda to destroy it, but it looks like Thanos had followers." Steve said.