Ten~End Game and Pain

Carly POV:

My eyes snapped open with a gasp.  I tried getting air in my lungs, my chest rising and falling.

Was it a dream or a trick? No, it was a trick...of reality. But it felt so real. I could feel their emotions, anger, disappointment, disgust...towards me.

My sight finally cleared and I studied my surroundings. I was still on the planet Thanos used to call home. I kept on hearing clashes. I sat up and my eyes landed on the cause of noises.

Tony was fighting Thanos alone. Tony never stood down, his suit being ripped apart. I had to help.

I hid behind the closest rock to the fight. I watched every move, waiting for an opening

Tony's own blade shot out from his suit and he swiped at Thanos, but he caught it. Thanos broke the blade from Tony's suit and stabbed him.

I covered my mouth to muffle my scream.

NOO!! Tony. Oh my god.

I slowly took my trembling hand off my mouth. I could hear Tony grumbling in pain.

It was now or never.

I also prepared my blade. I let out a long breath. I teleported over Thanos in midair and while I was falling I slashed Thanos's neck.

Thanos groaned, dark purple blood trickling down his neck. I looked at Tony who was looking at me. Thanos slowly turned towards me, his every movement filled him with pain. I could see it in his eyes.

 I was about to teleport away...but I couldn't. Blue was covered around me. The Space Stone was stopping me. I clenched my jaw, trying to activate my powers again.

"Th-at........waasss......a.....misstaake." Thanos's words were slurred.  He reached for my blade and also broke it off my suit, keeping it on his right hand.

I was then lifted into the air and I couldn't move.  My suit was being pulled apart from me but I also felt like someone was trying to tear my limbs. I began to scream.

I then felt a piercing pain coming from my abdomen. I gasped for air.

The blade was now in me. I tried to hold back my cries and screams but they still came out of my mouth. Thanos then pushed me to the ground and I screamed again.

It hurt. It burned. Something I hadn't felt since HYDRA.

No.

Hydra was worse.

But I wanted the pain to stop.

I cried again.

Please stop.

I sucked in a breath. Thanos turned towards Tony.

"CARLY!!" It was from Peter.

"No, no, STAY BACK!" I struggled for those words to come out of my bloody mouth. Peter was still running towards me.

I used all the energy that I could to form a lightning sphere in my hand. I managed to form a weak force but it was enough. I shot the sphere at Peter, hitting him in the chest. He trembled in shock and fell to the floor. 

I couldn't let him get any closer.

All this brought me more pain. I spit out thick hot blood out my mouth.

Thanos looked like he was never injured. What did it take to kill him?

Thanos gripped Tonys hair. "You have my respect Stark. When I'm done, half of humanity will still exist." Thanos took a few steps back and raised his gauntlet. "And I hope they remember you."