One~Doctor Strange

A/N: The characters dialogue might not be exact but I'll try my best

Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, and Carly were having a walk. Tony was talking about how it feels while you are dreaming if you have to go to the restroom.

Through out his story I pretended to actually understand what he was saying. " Last night I dreamt we had a kid,so real,we named him after your uncle umm Morgan!"Me and Pepper raised our eyebrows. Pepper then said" So you woke up and we were expecting?"

"Yeah!"

"No."

"Yeah I guess Tony wants another kid even if he has a child like me.....and lets not forget about the once childish team that lived in the compound." I said with a frown. He glared at me . I held up my hands in defense and kept on walking,plugging in my earphones.

I heard a voice behind me before I could raise my volume to block out everything. "Tony Stark." We turned to see a tall man in a red cape standing in front of a golden portal "I'm Doctor Stephen Strange , I need you to come with me." The man paused, "oh uhh congratulations on the wedding,by the way"

"I'm sorry you giving out tickets or something?" Tony asked. I rolled my eyes while going back to their side.

Strange looked down, " We need your help. Look it's not overselling to say the fate of the universe is at stake"

"Who's we?"Tony asked.

A man stepped forward from behind Doctor Strange revealing the one and only Bruce Banner. "Hey"

"Bruce" Me and Tony gasped .Pepper was now holding Tony's arm. "Oh my god we thought you were dead." I said.

Bruce walked towards Tony and hugged him. His cries were muffled against Tony's shirt. I stared wide eyed.

Where's my hug?

Doctor Strange turned to me."You are Carly right?" I nodded. "Yeah I'll need you to come with me too"

"Like I totally said yes" I muttered.

—————————————————

We were all now at the New York Sanctum listening to Wong. Tony was sitting in the couch,Banner was standing to the side and I was next to Doctor Strange .

"At the dawn of the universe there was nothing. Then boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals,hurdling across the virgin universe,these infinity stones each control an essential aspect of existence " Wong said showing us an illusion . There was an orange,red,blue,purple,and yellow stone.

"That stone looks like the one Vision has" I said pointing to the yellow stone. "Yes, Vision does possess an Infinity Stone" Doctor Strange answered.

Doctor Strange continued "Space, Reality, Power, Soul, Mind.........and Time." Doctor Strange looked down at his necklace and did a sort off peace sign which opened his necklace revealing a green stone.