Who is Carly?

Carly is a 17 year old girl with a terrible past. HYDRA tortured Carly for her powers ,they captured her when she was 12 in 2013.

For 1 year HYDRA had her in Washington but she was then transferred to Struckers lab . While the Avengers attacked,Carly had the chance to escape.

Carly escaped that lab with her powers now sparked. She can shoot spheres of lightning from her hands and during Civil War she developed teleportation.

Tony found her in the cold woods and he took her in. Her story begins in  Avengers Age Of Ultron. She was in Tony's team for Civil War. Tony made her her own Iron suit and has gloves that can amplify her powers.At the end the Avengers separated. She went to Midtown High School and found out Peter Parker's identity. He was Spiderman. After Peters fight with the vulture Tony offered Peter a spot in the Avengers and a new suit but Peter said no.

Carly fell in love with Peter and she didn't how he felt about her. Carly felt like she had more important responsibility's then being in school. She finally convinced Tony to stay at home.

She thought that her first goal was to find Steve and the rest of the team. This is where Infinity War starts.

A/N : Tomorrow I will post Chapter 1