- 78 -

"I can't believe this!" Taehyung huffed in annoyance. He had been moping for hours on end and Yoongi didn't even bother to stop himself from rolling his eyes. 

Hoseok sighed as he opened the menu. "Tae, it's not really a big deal. And besides, this is my treat so consider that as my apology."

"Apology not accepted," Taehyung countered, refusing to look at the menu that Jungkook was trying to shove at his face.

Everyone else sighed together with Hoseok, except for Z and Y who seemed to be having fun watching the scene before them. They were all in a restaurant, having realized that they should at least celebrate a little after their victory over X. Jimin also pointed out that Jin deserved to rest from all the cooking he had been doing for all of them.

Hosoek, being the one who suggested the idea, offered to treat them all. 

The boy had been so giddy and energetic when he and Sehee came back from Hoseok's apartment. Yoongi was already used to Hoseok's wildness, but even he himself noticed that there was something.

Well, it turned out that the boy finally managed to ask out Sehee and their 'Book of Love'--as Hoseok sappily called it--had already started its second chapter. Yoongi had no idea that Hoseok could be so disgustingly sappy when in a relationship, but despite the fact that he'd rather give a wide birth to Hoseok for now, he would fully support Sehee becoming his girlfriend. They looked good together.

Taehyung though...

He did not take the news well.

Taehyung went from shocked to annoyed to angry so fast that everyone was confused by his reaction. It turned out that he was very unhappy with the fact that Hoseok and Sehee did everything in secret and that he was not informed immediately.

"So much for being the number one shipper," he had spat out with obvious disappointment.

Yoongi had thought it was pathetic but typical for Taehyung. Hoseok had thought it was scary. Everyone else had thought it was cute. Cute. Huh. He supposed that there's some kind of charm with Taehyung frowning hard and glaring daggers. But his Chim Chim definitely looked cuter when angry.

"Let's all just eat and enjoy the food," Jin announced over the table when Taehyung did not stop glaring at Hoseok. "If you're really that mad, Tae, why don't you just order a bunch of expensive stuff in revenge to Hoseok."

The younger boy's eyebrows furrowed in thought before he slowly started smiling deviously. "Good idea, hyung!"

The pained expression of Hoseok was enough for Yoongi to feel empathy.

When the food arrived, everyone effectively shut up and started digging in. The food was really good, but instead of focusing on eating, Yoongi found himself staring at one Park Jimin. Jimin who had his cheeks stuffed with food as he rapidly ate without somehow getting choked.

Yoongi tilted his head and sighed, his hands frozen above his plate. Jimin just looked so...adorable. His puffed up cheek, his cute expression as he ate, the way his lips moved as he chewed.

Damn, how did he get so lucky?

"You're gonna starve to death if you'll keep on staring at my son, Yoongi."

Everyone stopped eating and looked up to stare at the person who broke the silence. Of course everyone would look up, it was the founder of Alpha Centauri who spoke, after all.

Yoongi felt himself flushing when his gaze met Z's imploring ones. It even got worse when they all followed the man's line of sight, thus resulting to them all staring at Yoongi. Including Jimin.