- 61 -

The room was dark. There were voices behind him, talking and laughing.

He was feeling sick. Jungkook was feeling sick.

Where was he? Why was he here? What happened?

He tried moving his body, but found that he was tied up tightly to the chair he was sitting on. His body also felt sore and everywhere it hurt. It hurt.

He started panicking and felt bile rising up, the urge to vomit stronger than ever. A cold chill passed his way as he remembered what just happened. He was kidnapped.

He looked around, eyes wide and breath ragged. He couldn't see anything clearly. It was too dark. His mind wouldn't stop thinking, filled with fear and questions. Why was he kidnapped? What did they need from him? Did they want to put him up for ransom? But his family was not rich.

So why him?

His hand started shaking and he could feel tears prickle from his eyes. He was going to die now. He was going to die and no one would know where he was. He could just imagine it. His family and Taehyung crying desperately in front of his picture, organizing a funeral after giving up on looking for him.

He was going to die.

Die...

"Shit..." was the first word that came out from Jungkook's mind the moment he opened his eyes and sat up. He panted as beads of sweat slowly trickled down his forehead.

Why of all dreams...

It had been a long time since he had that nightmare. Even after he and Taehyung got kidnapped, he did not have that dream. But now...it's haunting him again.

He shivered. He might have already moved on from his phobia but that dream still gave him the feeling of dread. He hated that. He had always hated dreaming of that and the only reason why he was able to live through each day before was because Tae was always there to cuddle him and whisper sweet nothings to his ear when he had those nightmares.

Jungkook unconsciously touched his left shoulder, his fingers grazing over the wrinkled skin of his scar. The stitch that had been there after what happened healed pretty fast. They went to the doctor to have it checked, but they said that it was just an odd stitch that had nothing in it. The skin was slit open and stitched again without any reason.

Until now, Jungkook carried it with him. That nightmare of his life marking him and not letting him forget.

He swallowed heavily and looked around.

They had already finished planning and decided to take the night off just to make sure that they have the energy for what's about to happen. They had also destroyed the suspicious lapel microphone they found in Jimin's pocket, all the while trying to eliminate anything that the enemies might have successfully sneaked in.

Tomorrow they were going to save Tae.

He dropped his body back to the bed, sighing loudly.

Jungkook tried his best to go back to sleep.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

Everyone looked at each other's eyes the moment they arrived at the site.

The warehouse in which the coordinates were leading them was still several kilometers away. They decided to stop a kittle far way from the said warehouse for a little while, having agreed that they would need to review their plan before going to the warehouse.

Now that they have the Data and the enemies knew that information as well, it would be an ever bloodier fight this time. Yoongi was sure that whoever was behind this had the game in his hands. This was obviously a trap and they were like a bunch of blind mice who were about to step on the trap.