- 19 -

"Shit!" Suga swore loudly as he guided Taehyung out of the place. Jin was holding the Jungkook kid and they were now currently past the large door.

The cameras were now on. They must hurry.

"I cannot believe this! How could someone crack Hobi's codes? That's impossible!" Suga complained again, but his movements never wavered. They were lucky that Taehyung and Jungkook were healthy and fit kids, and that despite the condition they were in, they could still handle running.

"There's one that could do that though..."

They heard H's hesitant voice.

And then it struck Suga.

Of course.

It had to be him.

Suga murmured "Damn Agent R," just as Jin softly whispered "Namjoon..."

He blinked at Jin. "What did you say?"

The other agent looked at Suga and flashed an innocent smile that he did not trust at all. "Nothing."

The boy chose to ignore it, even though his mind kept nagging him to inquire more. They were, after all, in the middle of a mission. And not just that, they were in the middle of running and trying to escape.

As they were running, Suga pulled out two pistols, one for each hand, and cocked both up. He knew what would happen next.

He had already known what would happen next.

In his peripheral vision, Suga saw what he had been waiting. He slowed in his pace until P, Taehyung and Jungkook were now ahead of him. And when they finally turned the corner, Suga halted in his running and turned around to face the path they came from, pointing the two pistols at the two guys behind them who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere just as Suga turned.

Suga smirked at their shocked expressions upon seeing that two guns were already readily pointing at them even before they appeared.

P and the others, sensing the situation, halted as well and turned around.

Agent P pursed his lips when he realized what situation they were in, but then frowned when he noticed that Suga was smirking.

"Why the heck are you smirking?" he whispered, but Suga heard it just as clear from the earpiece.

His smirk deepened as he grazed his eyes unto their newly-found enemy. The one at the right was the one who pursued them from Suga's cabin and the one at the left was one of those guys who were with him when they entered the club in search for Suga and Jimin. He knew because he remembered their height and build just as well. He wondered who they were, and if their ranking was higher than his and P's.

"This is supposedly a trap, remember?" Suga said in a low voice, knowing that his words were clear through the receiver in his lapel. "Of course, the moment we get the two hostages, the ugly bad guys would show up. I was expecting this already."

"Wait, what's happening there now?!" Hoseok said, but nobody answered him, both agents not really wanting to worry the other two who were waiting in the van.

"You better have a plan for this, S. We've got two kids in here," Jin said, holding the aforementioned kids by hand as he pulled them closer. Taehyung and Jungkook huddled closer to him. "Suga, what is your pla-"

"That is why I'm here, P."

"What?"

"Escape now. I'll handle these two," Suga said calmly, cracking his neck to the side.