- 35 -

The man with the image of the sun tattooed on his arm sighed heavily just as another man with a scar on his neck spoke.

"Damn, they just kissed again."

The one with the sun tattoo turned to his side to gaze at the other. The scar that he had on his neck was daunting. It looked beyond nasty and obviously told a long story. But if there was anything that should be feared about this man, it was his narrowed eyes currently gazing at the two boys by the terrace of a simple looking apartment.

"That's really none of our business," the sun-tattooed man said.

The one with the scar scrunched up his face. "But-"

"Look, I understand your concerns but really, we're not even supposed to watch them kiss. I feel like a creep. And anyway, they look really cute together, don't you think?

With a sigh that clearly meant the other man had surrendered, he spoke again. "Yes, yes, I also think that, but you should also understand why I'm quite disturbed with-"

"Those two are already big enough to decide whatever they want, so really, there's nothing to be concerned about," the sun-tattooed man cut him off, having heard of this explanation already plenty of times. "You do know that I'm quite offended with how concerned you are with this, right? And besides, we've got other more important concerns that need our attention."

Another defeated sigh. "You're right..."

A silence befell unto them, both men still watching the other two boys that were wrapped in each other's arms.

Finally, after a few more minutes, the sun-tattooed man decided to break the silence. "How long do you think would it take?"

The man with the scar glanced at him with a thoughtful look. "About a month or so."

"I see. That's still long. Do you think they already have an idea where it is?"

Another silence.

"No, not really. The only thing we can do right now is see what will happen next," the man with the ugly scar answered.

The sun-tattooed man hummed in response. "Yeah, and wait for the right timing."

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"Don't tell me it's a refrigerator again," Suga managed to say, cracking a smirk at Jimin's debauched face.

Jimin laughed, but it only sounded weird because he was still panting. "It's Jin-hyung's kitchen. If a refrigerator fell again, somebody would have to die tonight."

"Yeah..." Suga replied distractedly, still busy looking at Jimin's swollen lips and flushed face. He just looked so...so...

Finally noticing that Suga was staring at him, the younger boy frowned, making him look cuter and so damn irresistible. Heck, Suga wondered if the boy was doing it on purpose, or if he even had an idea of how much he was affecting Suga.

"Is there something on my face, hyung? Tell me instead of just staring," Jimin asked, now pouting.

Suga only replied with a snort, smile now formed into his face. He leaned in and, unable to resist anymore, placed a chaste kiss to Jimin's plump lips that tasted sweeter than sugar, certainly sweeter than any sugar Professor Utonium might have brewed.

"Nah, you just look so good is all."

The statement made Jimin blush, the boy half-heartedly pounding Suga's chest with his little fists. "Hyung, stop saying that kind of things," he whined childishly as his blush darkened. "Also, will you stop touching your ring? You've been doing that since the start of our conversation. I might not see it directly but I can certainly see it through my peripheral vision and it's so distracting."