- 30 -

Click.

Suga frowned. He turned around to gaze out the window with narrowed eyes.

These following days, he had been hearing the sound of a clicking camera from afar. The sound was too light, to the point where it couldn't be heard at all. In fact, Suga thought at first that it was just his mind playing tricks on him, that he was just hearing things.

Not just that, there were times when he utterly swore he could feel someone following them. He even imagined someone with a camera at hand looking at them from afar, but no, Suga never saw that guy, if that guy even existed in the first place.

Suga was fast and keen, nothing like this would escape from him. If this mysterious guy really did exist and was following them, then he would've caught them sooner. He never did though, neither had he even found an evidence that there was really a person following them.

It must have been just a pigment of his imagination. Maybe he had been on this job for far too long that he was beginning to become a paranoid.

But no, it had been happening for awhile now.

Actually, this had started from the very beginning, ever since he had started this mission. Someone was always following him and Jimin, and yet, Suga found it odd because they would've attacked now. All he could feel was a camera pointed at them, clicking away.

He couldn't hear it.

He couldn't see it.

But he could feel it.

He could fucking feel it.

It had become more rampant these days. Suga couldn't help but think that someone was watching them, and he had no idea if that someone was a friend or a foe. Or maybe neither.

But really, no secret spy had ever went past Suga. He always managed to catch the thief each time. Whatever the situation. How good the person might be. It was different this time, though. And if this was the case, then it's probably because there was really no one in the first place.

Suga scowled, pissed with the situation.

"Aish, can you at least let a day pass without scowling? Look at your boyfriend, all smiles and sunshine. Ugh, and you go causing the withering of all the flowers in the whole world," Jin commented as he approached him.

Suga directed his scowl at the older boy. "Shut up. I don't need your motherly meddling right now."

Jin snorted. "What makes you so cranky today? Oh wait, I forgot that you actually don't need a reason to be grumpy."

The younger boy ignored the statement and turned so that he was fully facing Jin. He gave him a serious look and pursed his lips. "I need to ask you something."

Quickly catching up with Suga's serious facial expression, Jin sat beside him on the window sill and regarded him with a curious look. "What is it?"

"Have you... Have you noticed something odd? Ever since you decide to join this mission and come with us...have you noticed someone following us?"

At this, Jin furrowed his eyebrows. "No, not really. Why? Is there someone following us?"

Suga sighed. "I don't know... There seems to be no one but I feel like someone is always watching us. I've been... I swear I can hear the faint sound of a clicking camera! It's like... It's like it's not there but it really is. I don't know. I think I've gone crazy."