- 06 -

Jimin woke up with someone shaking him forcefully, shouting his name. He groaned.

"Jimin! Wake up!" the familiar voice shouted urgently.

"Mhhmm..."

"Aish, it's not exactly the right time to moan seductively. Wake up now!"

Getting pissed off with all the urgency and noise, Jimin cracked one eye. He saw an unfamiliar face...then seconds later, his mind finally worked properly and he realized that it was Suga. His Suga-hyung.

"W-why?! What?" he said in a panicked voice as he abruptly stood up, recognizing that something wrong was happening.

"We've been followed. We need to leave. Now."

They've been followed? Ugh, not this type of shit again. Once a day was enough.

"Aish, I can't believe I've been so careless. I was never like this. It was damn protocol! I've never missed this before. Why now?!" he heard Suga frustrated murmured under his breath.

He stared at his hyung with unblinking eyes until Suga turned to him. The agent lifted his hand as if to show Jimin something.

His eyes widened. "That's my-"

"This has a damn tracker. This was the reason why we have been followed," Suga stated in a dry tone as he scowled. He was holding Jimin's friendship bracelet that he had won with Tae and Kookie a few months ago from a mini-game in an amusement park.

"This is all my fault, really. I should've checked, I always checked. I just... Aish, I don't know what's wrong with me. Probably distracted with some shit," Suga complained.

"Distracted of what?"

Suga looked away and glared at the bracelet. "Just things."

This made Jimin frown because he couldn't really understand what his hyung was talking about. His frown was then met by Suga's irritated eyes. "Get up now. We need to move."

With quick movements, the younger boy stood up. He looked around with wide eyes, not really knowing what to do. His eyes fell on flat screens on a wall that was blank before he slept. It looked like it was a view of security cameras, and there outside was...no one.

"Are they still far?" he asked, unsure if Suga even knew the answer.

"They're here already."

"But...there's no one."

"If you're an agent, you don't exactly just go to the front door and knock, Park Jimin. You hide somewhere and you'll find a way to get in," he explained as he stuffed strange things unto a duffel bag.

"How can we escape them?" he asked in a slightly panicked tone, eyes blinking fast in his nervousness.

Suga paused in his movements and regarded Jimin with curious eyes. "Chill, babe. There's no need to worry because we're safe here. This place is equipped with all high class security shit. The only problem we have is that most of the security measures I installed here are from AC, so we couldn't really rely to those since our pursuer is familiar with them as well."

Jimin blinked, trying hard to ignore the fact that the older boy called him 'babe'. "So that means that they could break through and enter?"

"I only said most, not all. I've prepared for this kind of shit long ago, I didn't even expect that I'd really be fighting a fellow agent, but here we are. Since our pursuer is also an agent in AC, they would be able to crack to the security somehow. But. I've also placed security measures I made myself, some made by Agent H, that could very well stall them into breaking through the locks and the system itself."