- 16 -

"So you're saying that unless we find out who the traitors are and where the Data is, Jimin will be hiding forever?" Jin asked through a mouthful of steak that he had shoved into his mouth seconds ago.

Jimin nodded sadly before sighing.

"Y is currently trying to crack out who the traitor is. The Data though... We're not really sure where it is. I'm not even sure if it will ever be found," Suga said.

Hoseok nodded. "I see. But don't you think it's better if nobody knows where the Data is?"

In Jimin's peripheral view, he saw Suga shrug. "Well, it's not forever that 'nobody' would know. We need to find it first and keep it safe before they do. If they find it, then it's a lost cause. I know this may sound absurd but they can dominate the world with it. Heck, they can even launch the missiles of Russia using the Data."

Jin swallowed. "You're right. But for now, let's focus on saving Jimin's friends first. Then we could try looking for that Data after."

Hoseok clapped his hand and squealed as he grabbed Suga's shoulder excitedly. Suga scowled.

"This is really exciting! This will probably be the most challenging mission I'll ever have!" The boy then stood up and wiggled his butt in what looked like a ceremony dance of some sort.

Jin poked Hoseok's butt using his chopsticks, earning an indignant yelp from the other boy. Jin, now looking disgustedly at his chopsticks as if just realizing what he'd done, threw it away.

Jimin felt down knowing that his two best friends were in danger, but he couldn't help it, he still ended up laughing. Maybe it was because these people genuinely cared, maybe it's because he was now getting the assurance that his best friends would be saved, maybe it's because of the way Suga looked at him softly...

Jimin didn't know.

But he was slowly feeling happy again.

These people were ready to help him, and despite only knowing the boy for a few weeks, he knew fully well that Suga would keep his promise. His best friends would be safe soon because of these wonderful people.

His Uncle Tadashi was right.

Suga-hyung knew how to trust the right people.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

Somehow, something changed between him and his Suga-hyung.

They never talked about the making-out session, and the fact that if the phone had not rung, something would have happened. They were not about to stop, too lost to the sensation and bliss already. Thinking about it still made Jimin blush.

But ever since then, Suga had been more...touchy. Affectionate. Close. Jimin couldn't really point it out but he would constantly feel the older's hand resting on the small of his back. If not, his arms would be wrapped around his shoulders. He had even ruffled Jimin's hair for the fifth time that day already.

It was quite awkward, but both of them were pretending that nothing was awkward at all.

Also, something else changed.

And not for the good. Nope, not really.

He had just become hyper-aware of everything that's Suga. Like how the boy would dart his tongue out and lick his lips when he's in concentration. Or how his hair would gently fly with the breeze, making it look so soft and touchable. Or how his long fingers tapped the table as he waited for Jin to finish cooking. Or how his pale neck looked so inviting and...

Ugh.

This was not happening at all.

Jimin had known these all before, the only difference now was he had this nagging urge. He knew Suga was damn attractive and too hot for his own good and if they would be in an alternate universe where the boy was in his college and no Data existed, he'd probably be one of his swooning fans. He knew these all. It's just that, now it's different. Now, it's worse.