- 46 -

"Okay, then," Jin said once he got the confirmation from all of them that they all agreed. Now that everything's good with that part, they must move forward in their meeting.

Suga and Namjoon were still glaring at each other and all he could do was roll his eyes at these two pathetic babies who claimed that they're grown ups. Just when Jin thought that they already somehow gotten over their differences.

Seriously, they're just headaches.

"Let's plan this over since it's a little cramped in here," Jin continued, referring to their state inside the van. "We will still have the same sleeping positions, I guess that one is all good. The agents would switch in sleeping on the inclined driver's seat. In buying food and other needs, we can stop by a small convenience store, but not at a grocery shop. The area would be too large and dangerous. Two agents would buy, while the other two would stay to guard the van and the younger ones."

"Ah, I feel so old whenever you say that. Jimin, Tae and Kook are just a few years younger..." Hoseok suddenly inserted.

Jin snorted good-naturedly. "Yes, but they're still the youngest ones, Hobi."

Hoseok nodded sadly.

Jungkook raised his hand, catching Jin's attention. Honestly, he didn't understand why Jungkook always raised his hand when he had something to say.

"How about the gasoline for the van, hyung?"

"Good question," Hoseok was the one to answer. Jin sensed pride emanating from their genius H. Hobi smiled at Jungkook and continued, "The van collects solar energy so we don't really need gas for the engine to work, but I also have spare gasoline in case something would go wrong with that. So far, none of those had been used so we still have enough in stock."

Jin nodded along, now feeling happy and contented that the conversation was actually going to the right direction. He just hoped that Suga would not start piping in some perverted remarks and that Taehyung would not suddenly utter some weird shit.

Everyone listened intently to what Hoseok had to say.

"I guess that's all what we need to worry about in regards with outside resources," Jimin spoke after Hoseok finished explaining.

Now that everything was clear about that one, there's one topic that Jin badly needed to discuss with them. It's a very important matter. Very. Important. Matter. "So, we already got the food, gas and other stuff we would need to buy covered. There's still one more problem that we have to face here."

"What?" Suga asked, voice as calm as void.

Jin blinked at him. "We only have one shower here in our van. There are seven of us. The shower barely fits one person."

"Yah!" Hoseok shouted in a high-pitched indignant voice. He hugged the arm of the couch dearly as if it was his son then proceeded to defend his beloved van. "Don't hurt the feelings of my van! The shower might be small but it's nice. Plus, it's not like there's a lot of room here. This might look like a recreational vehicle, but it's certainly smaller than that since Vanny is just a van. But he's definitely more awesome than any RVs."

And there you go, Jung Hoseok babbling things that Jin did not understand nor care.

"Sorry that I...um...unintentionally insulted your van," Jin tried. He really did. "But that's not my point here. What I'm trying to say is that we need to plan on how to utilize this small shower when there are seven of us who's gonna share it."

And of course, Jin had to get the attention of Jungkook in this. It's not that he wanted to put their youngest in the spot light, but Jungkook just...well, takes so long in the shower. Jin needed to do something about this.