- 23 -

"Who are these cute little backups?" the voice from behind Jimin inquired.

Everybody cursed. Jimin could hear it through the speaker in the mask.

They all froze in place as the man held the gun at Jimin, it's nuzzle touching Jimin's back. All he could do was swallow nervously. He was basically at this man's mercy.

Jimin held his breath.

The suit he was wearing could hinder the impact of bullets, but the gun was too near. Heck, it was touching his back! The suit wouldn't be able to take a shot this near. It would go right through.

It would kill Jimin.

"F-Finally... W... Took you long enough..." T croaked from Suga's tight hold on him.

"What the- W as well?!" Hoseok screeched, making Jimin wince. The only ones who could hear it were the ones wearing the mask, and they were all now deaf. The older boy's voice was too high-pitched and loud that Jimin felt like his eardrums were traumatized. "We're screwed... Jung Hoseok, have hope! Have hope!" the boy chanted, obviously talking to himself.

But Jimin understood him though. W of course, was the next one after X.

Hobi had the right to panic.

"All of you," W spoke again, his voice deep, "don't move or I'll shoot this one. Even you, S. You fucking know that you can't do anything. Move just the slightest and I'll pull this trigger."

Suga pursed his lips. If looks could kill, W would have died right there and then with how intensely Suga was staring at him.

Jimin thought that his deep voice was familiar, and then he remembered that this was the voice of the person who suddenly arrived and threatened to activate a series of bombs in the entrances of the building. Jimin knew because they all heard from the speaker in the van.

He was the one who captured his Suga-hyung.

And now he got Jimin in his hands.

"I can't believe I have two useless agents. Remind me again why you have gained the position of T and U? You're just a bunch fucked up lame worms," W said.

U, despite not being able to move, gave W an icy glare. "You're the one who came in late and now we're the fucking useless shits?"

W scoffed. "I was checking why the heck our security system suddenly went haywire. I'm the only one who can do it because apparently, I'm the only one with a brain in here."

"If you're that good, why don't you finish them all?" U challenged.

W stared back, unperturbed. "Well, why not? I wonder who these four masked people are, trying to save the asses of these two agents. Hmmm, I want to know first what this one looks like before I torture him to death."

Jimin closed his eyes shut, his mind chanting again and again that he did not want the mask to be removed. His Hobi-hyung had said that if you didn't will the mask to be taken off, ithe lock would hold as much as it could. As long as they would not find a way around on how to take it off, everything would be fine.

Or so Jimin thought.

"It would not budge! Shit!" W swore loudly. He was trying to take it off but the lock was too strong. Hoseok created it, after all.

The one in Jin's grip-U, was it?-grunted and spoke in an insulting manner. "Psh, don't be stupid, W. Who cares if it won't budge. Just kill the fucking shit. Aish, just kill them all."

Jimin swallowed.

"Watch your mouth there, U. But yeah, you've got a point though..."

Jimin's life all but flashed in front of him. He remembered his happy days when he was a child and how he easily laughed merrily just because of silly things. He remembered entering high school and grieving for his dead father. He remembered meeting Taehyung and Jungkook in college, and all the fun they had. He remembered meeting Suga, arguing with him, kissing him...