Hel was split into four districts, each one harboring a different specialty. District Een, which specialized in trade, was first and located just behind the main gate. Houses were built into the rocky walls and connected to each other with narrow cemented bridges that could barely fit two people. Below was a dark pit, a collection of cliffs that never seemed to end.

Massimo looked to his left and saw rows of trade shops. He squinted his eyes at a tall circular shaped building with a shop at each floor that spun slowly like a clock's hand. There were four bridges per floor, lines of Helians occupying each one. He glanced at the stall sign that read Buy, Sell and AUCTION!

To his right, Massimo heard a Helian merchant call out a Get your cold ice cream here! as he rang his little bell. Rows of children ran across a bridge and to the man, cheering as he scooped little balls of ice cream and placed them in bowls. He thought of his sister, and how she loved the Screaming Berry flavor. All the other Helians stared up at them as they passed.

Even though they were high above the District, making it impossible to hear the Helians below, Massimo knew that they were talking about Taehyung. Some were happy, some angry, he could tell by their expressions.

Massimo turned towards Taehyung, who was glancing around District Een with an unreadable expression on his face, cape fluttering behind him. He scoffed loudly at the prince's figure before noticing that Shay was staring at her brother blankly. He sighed at the tension.

"Massimo," Medusa whispered, making Massimo turn towards her with a raised eyebrow. The snake enchantress flicked her tongue. "What do you think of the Lost Prince?"

Massimo groaned. "Unlike you, I actually have suspicions against Prince Taehyung."

Medusa chuckled as she glanced at Taehyung, purple eyes seemingly sparkling. Massimo felt his stomach turn. "I don't think he's that bad."

"Everyone knows that your opinion is biased, Medusa," Belladonna answered with an innocent grin, Massimo still hearing the venom in the little girl's voice. She rocked on her heels, vines coiling around her arms.

Scoffing, Medusa smirked. Taehyung glanced at over his shoulder and at her. "I know."

Massimo gritted his teeth, glare burning into the back of Taehyung's hands. It was so obvious, he told himself, the prince was trying to charm Medusa. What's worse was that she was falling for it. His blood was boiling in his metal arms and suddenly, he had the urge to push the Lost Prince off the fighting ship's deck.

Knowing that he'd definitely lose a fight against Taehyung, Massimo the way calmed down. Instead, he pulled Medusa by the arm. "Don't you see? He's trying to manipulate you."

"Massimo, calm down," Belladonna giggled as Medusa rolled her eyes and pushed Massimo while whispering a Nonsense under her breath. "The Lost Prince is on our side, isn't he?"

"The twerp is right," Amino spoke suddenly, both his arms clasped behind his back. His expression was stern as he stared ahead, the fighting ship still passing through the district. "The Lost Prince is our ally now. Do not accuse him unless you have solid evidence for your claims."

Massimo scoffed loudly with gritted teeth. He faced Taehyung, who was staring ahead now. Shay glanced at Massimo with furrowed, her frustration caused by her brother's presence evident in her eyes. To be quite frank, he was frustrated as well.