Jimin let out a sigh before giving me a weak smile. He took out his phone and dialled something before handing it to me.

I looked at the screen and saw an unfamiliar number. I looked at him in confusion but he told me to just listen to it. After a few ringing, the call was accepted.

Unknown: Yo, Jiminie. What's up?

I gasped in shock as soon as I heard the voice. I looked at Jimin in shockness but he told me to speak.

Unknown: Jiminie?
Me: T-Tae
Tae: ...

He was silent on the other side, I can only heard his faint breathing. I can also heard his light sobs. Why is he crying?

Me: Tae, I miss you. Why did you suddenly gone? I did something wrong to you?
Tae: ...

Still silence. But I can hear his sobs getting a little louder than before. It makes me tear up as well.

Me: Tae.. Why are you crying?
Tae: Why did you call me?
Me: I miss you. Where have you been?
Tae: I went travelling. Didn't Jimin told you?
Me: He did. But what take you so long? Don't you miss me too?
Tae: I do. But I need to get my mind off of something.
Me: From what?
Tae: You

And then, the call was hung up by him. My mouth hang open in shock and confusion. I don't get it. What does he mean?

"Get his mind off of me. What does he mean by that?" I asked Jimin as I wiped away my tears.

"You'll know soon" Jimin said before taking back his phone.

"Wait" I stopped Jimin from walking.

"What?" He asked.

I glared him, "So you have been talking to him all this days and lied to me when I asked you about this?".

He gulped, "I don't mean to-".

"What? You don't mean to lie?" I snapped at him, anger built in me.

"Lee, listen. I-" He said but I stopped him.

"Stop it. I can't believe you lied to me about this the whole time" I said in disappointment before walking away from him.

"Lee! Wait!" Jimin ran after me and grabbed my hand.

"Don't touch me" I snapped, forcing my hand away from him before continue walking away.

"Shit" I heard him curse but I ignore it.

How dare he lied to all this time. I told him more than once that I miss Tae but he just say that he misses him too. He kept in touch with him but I don't. When I asked, he said that he didn't know what Tae was up to. As if he didn't know as well.

I can't believe this. I was fooled by him. How can I not be mad with him?

Tae's POV

*DING*

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Jimin. I took my phone and slided it open to read the message.

Blinded (BTS V)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें