chapter 21

*Beep Beep*
"Oh come on!"You slowly putted of you're alarm and did you're morning routine. It has been six months, you're job at the café is going really good and Namjoon and you got really close.Your work outfit:

*Ring Ring*"Hello?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*Ring Ring*
"Hello?"

"Hey y/n were are you we need you."

"Oh shit!I over slept,sorry Tracy."

"Um yeah well you need to come now."

"On my way bye see you soon."

You hopped in you're car and quickly went to the café. You're job was to bake the cake,cupcakes,sweets and sometimes help with making coffee.You enter the café and quickly ran to the back,at least misses Ronalda was busy with a meeting of how tobuild the cafe larger.I started baking the cakes and cupcakes as three girls came and tooked the cake.

You loved backing and the best part was when ever you went to go visit Namjoon you and Jin will bake food for the guys to eat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You loved backing and the best part was when ever you went to go visit Namjoon you and Jin will bake food for the guys to eat.You and Junkook became good friends and you and V are also best friends,you guys always do weird things or prank the others.You and J-hope and Jimin would always have a small talk and of course you and Namjoon were very happy together. As you finished backing the cupcakes the girls came back and took the cupcakes.The third girls name was Laurie,she would always give you a list.On the list was what you had to bake and how many.You started backing everything. It was a lot of work but you managed to get everything done in time.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey babe!"

"Oh hey Namjoon,what's wrong?"

"So till how late are you working?"

"Um I have four more hours left then I'm done,why?"

"Well I thought you now maybe we can go on a date tonight."

"Yeah that's sounds fun."

"Ok text me when you're done then I'll give you the time."

"Ok can't wait,love you bye."

"Love you too bye."

You jumped up and down,you were so excited.You quickly finished.You said good bye to everyone and went home.You showerd and brushed you're teeth.(guys I'm sorry that I can't show you the dress.)You weared a black dress with black high heels.You curled you're hair and did you're make-up. You putted on a some eyeliner and blue eye shadow you made you're lips red but not to much red.You sited on you're bed and started to text Namjoon.This was going to be great you couldn't wait.You waited for a few moments and Namjoon arrived,you run downstairs excitedly. When you saw Namjoon you give him a big hug and kissed him.He started to laugh and you did too.The car ride was stilent.

As you guys enterd the restaurant.You tooked a seat.Namjoon just smiled at you."So y/n,there's something very important that I have to ask you."Namjoon said as he tooked you're hand.You guys oderd and waited for the food to come.You guys made small talk until the food arrived.You guys ate and as you finished Namjoon gave you a nervous smile."So y/n this is the thing I wanted to ask you."Namjoon got out of he's seat and bended in front of you.You started to smile and couldn't believe what was going to happen."Y/n you are very special to me and you're very brave and without you I'm nothing, y/n will you marry me?"You started to cry and just smile."Yes.yes of course."You said.You and Namjoon smoked as you jumped into he's arms and laughed of happiness.This was the best day ever.Namjoon kissed you and you both walked out of the restaurant. As you eneterd the car all you two could did was smile.You were so happy.As Namjoon stopped at you're house,you got out of the car.You and Namjoon entered the house. Namjoon started to kiss you.You threw you're arms around he's neck."Come on."Namjoon said as you two went to you're room.Namjoon closes the door and locked it.He went behind you and started to kiss you're neck.You started to bite you're bottom lip.You and Namjoon kissed and layer down on the bed,the kiss was rough.Namjoon's tongue went into you're mouth. You quickly pulled of he's shirt as he started to kiss you're neck.Before you new it you guys were both in you're naked."Are you ready for some fun kitten?"Namjoon whispers into you're ear.You gave him a nod.