chapter seven

You woke up in Namjoon arms.You felt so save with him.He was like a gardiun angel to you.You loved him with you're whole heart.You climed out of bed and did you're morning routine. You're outfit:

"Good morning beautiful

"Good morning beautiful."Namjoon said with smile."Good morning Namjoon."Namjoon showers and got dressed too."Hi so y/n I'm sorry about last night I know I sounded like I was scared."Namjoon said while looking at the floor."Namjoon that's not true I love you no matter what."You said as you came closer to Namjoon.Namjoon laid he's head on you're shoulder ."So are we like a thing now?"Namjoon asked lifting he's head,looking into you're eyes."I don't now you can choose if you want as to be a thing?"Namjoon looked at you while bitting he's bottom lip."So y/n would you like to be my beautiful and sexy girlfriend?"Namjoon said,you gave him a smile and jumped onto him throwing you're arms around he's neck laughing."Hahaha so is that a yes kitten?"Namjoon asked laughing happily."Yes,I would love to be you're girlfriend."You smiled."Ok but relax were not getting married."Namjoon said while you and Namjoon started to laugh."Ok I have to go practice."You gave Namjoon a soft and gentel kiss."Kitten if you kiss me now for to long we will end up naked in bed."Namjoon said giggling.You laughed with him and you smiled at each other.Namjoon went out of the room and to the practice room.You ate something and brushed you're teeth again.You talked with you're mother.After a few minutes the call ended,you felt Namjoons arms rapping around you're waist.You felt hes breath against you're neck as hes lips kissed youre neck gently."Mmm kitten we have a break."He whispered into you're ear making you're body shiver."What do you want Namjoon?"You asked softly in a sweet tone."Oh kitten you're desprit aren't you?"He smirked as he started to kiss you gently on you're lips.

Namjoon pushed you against the wall.You felt namjoons hand going under you're skirt."Namjoon."You tried to say."Shh kitten."Namjoon said as you felt hes finger slipping inside of you."Ah Namjoon!"You said."Shh kitten its okay you're ok."You let out a moan.Namjoon smirked and came closer to you're face that you're noises touched."You like that kitten don't you kitten don't you "Namjoon said with a smirk.Namjoon went on for a few minutes."Namjoon just please!just f*ck me already!"You said trying so hard not to moan."Kitten be patient,you will get fucked when I want you really really bad."Namjoon let go off you."Kitten I'll be back soon sorry but I gotta go practice."Namjoon said as he left the room just leaving you there.You're heart was pumping really fast.Time skipped you did you're night routine and got dressed. You couldn't wait for Namjoon any longer so you went to sleep.