chapter eighteen

"Uhhh!"You say lazily.You put you're alarm off and sited on the side of the bed."Ah!Well looks like today is the day I'm getting a job."You stood up and went to the bathroom.You did you're morning routine.You're outfit:

You got an special outfit for the interview

You got an special outfit for the interview."OK I look good."You said to you're self. You putted on some eyeliner on,red lipstick and a made you're cheecks  a little red but not to match.As you finished you grabbed you're purse and went down the stairs when you saw you're mom crying."Mom!Are you OK!?"You quickly walk down the stairs and give you're mom a big hug."Mom what's wrong?"You asked in a worried tone."Oh its nothing."You're mom said while sobbing."Mom don't lie to me what's wrong?"You said seriously,looking at you're mom with stressful eyes."Its just....... You're dad."She says while sobbing then sudendly bursting out of tears."Oh mom look its OK,I now I miss him to but its ok I'm here if you need help."I say while giving her a hug and realised I have to be at my interview over two hours I quickly give her a last hug and them rush to my car."I love you mom!"You shouted and jumped in you're car.The car ride tooked  45 minutes long.

*****Time skipped*****

You stop at the café were you're interview's gonna be.You smile nervously and enter the café.You go to the girl at the counter smiling at her."Hi,sorry were do I have to go for the interview?"You asked with a stressful smile."Oh hi you must be Miss l/n(last name)Um sorry but you have to wait there's already someone for an interview,so if you could just wait and I'll call."The girl said friendly giving you a kind smile.You smile back at her."So um can I get a cappuccino please."She nods and then asks a other girl to make me a cappuccino. She gave you a smile and showed you to go sit.You walk over to a table and sit,while waiting you started to text Namjoon.

You:Hi Namjoon what ya doin?

Namjoon:Well practising.

You:oh right sorry I forgot!

Namjoon:No it's fine were taking a 4 minute break.

You:So you now about me telling you about my interview.

Namjoon:You never told me about you're interview.

You:oh shit!I'm sorry,but anyways my interview is today.

Namjoon:were is you're interview?

You:At the café shop.

Namjoon:Sweet free coffee and cake!

You:Haha no,no you are going to pay!

Namjoon:Really! Lol!OK bye gotta go love you.

You:Bye love you too.

You putted you're phone in you're purse and as soon as you do the waitress comes and gives you,you're cappuccino.You smile and she leaves.You slowly take the sugar and throw it in the cappuccino. Later on you already finished you're cappuccino and was still waiting.'Seriously I have almost been here for an hour.'You said to you're self.A few minutes later a girl comes and calls you for the interview."Finally."You said while letting out a sighn.You followed the girl and went into the office.You're hart was pounding really fast.'What if I don't make it,what if I'm useless,what if I say stupid staff.'You said to you're self,making you're self stress more.You neatly walk over and sit on the chair slowly."Hi I'm misses Ronaldo."She said with a smile.You smile back nervously."Hi my name is y/n"You said nervously. She gave you papers with questions on them."Here's a pen,take you're time to answer them."She said as you took the pen.You answers all the questions truthfully. You gave it back to Misses Ronaldo.She quickly reads threw it and gives you a satisfied smile."So you like backing and cooking I see."She said looking up at you with a smile."Yes,I really love it."You said with hope.Misses Ronaldo  asked a few questions and gave you more papers.It was long but worth it."OK so miss l/n,we will send you a message to tell you if you got it of not,just to warn you the message may take two or four days to be send so please be  patient."You greet Mrs Ronaldo and went out of the office you get giggled nervously.You went down the stairs and said good bye to everyone.You jumped in you're car and went home.As you opened the front door you're mom stood there waiting for you with a big smile."So how did it go?"She asked as I came and gave her a hug."Great but they will send me a massage to tell me if I hot it or not."You're mom smiled and gave you a kiss on the head.You went upstairs and kicked out you're heels.You fell on you're bed.You looked at the time."Time is taking slow."You said to you're self.You then stood up from you're bed and got into you're gym clothes.

You ran down stairs and went out of the front door.You ran 5 km and got back home,you quickly went to the fridge and got some water.You were really tired and thirsty.You drinked the bottle of water and decided to do some stretches.After you did you're stretches you went upstairs and read you're book.

Namjoons POV:
I'm am really tired,we have practices a lot.I went out of the practices room and got some water.I grabbed  a bottle of water and drinked it.My thoughts drifted to y/n.She is so sweet and beautiful. I miss her a lot I wonder what she's doing,probably reading like she always does.I ran into the practice room.As we started to practice again.

You're POV:
You got up and did you're night routine. You were so tired that night that you just went to sleep.