Chapter fifteen

You woke up with a big smile on you're face as you excitedly gave Namjoon a kiss on he's head.He wakes up and looks at you with an raised eyebrow."Good morning"
You said and sitted on Namjoon rapping you're legs around he's waist.He got up and rapped he's arms around you're
waist.He gives you a smile and started kissing you on you're head down to you're jawline and to you're neck,Namjoon pulls you closer to him and looked into you're eyes."You're really pretty."Namjoon said,you started to blush and Namjoon starts to gigle.You and Namjoon got out of bed,Namjoon did he's morning routine as you made up you're bed.Namjoon camed out the bathroom with he's hair wet and messy,you liked he's hair when it was messy.
You gave him a smirk.He looked at you with a smile letting his dimples show,He's dimples are so cute and it made you weak.You kissed him on the check and hot into the bathroom.You did you're morning routine and got dressed.
You're outfit:

You and Namjoon went down stairs laughing at each others jokes

You and Namjoon went down stairs laughing at each others jokes.You loved the way he smiled,the way he's eyes would shine and nhow kind he was."Good morning honey"You're mom said putting a toasted bread in her mouth and walking around the table to get her hand bag."OK look honey mom has to go but have fun and love you bye Namjoon look after her."She said as she left and closed the door in a hurry.You and Namjoon laughed at you're mom.You went into the kitchen and made some breakfast for the two of you when you felt something pulling you like and electrical rope pulling you that you can't ignored  you turn to look what it was but find nothing but a box on the table. You raised an eyebrow and walk to the box,you tried to open it but see that you need a key,You sign and go back to backing breakfast.As you finished you and Namjoon ate.You're mind kept thinking of that box like something was pulling you to it,its weird that it felt like rope pulling you towards it.You and Namjoon had a small talk and went to the dorm.Namjoon and suga were talking V and jimin were playing games,J-Hope was busy on Instagram and Junkook was busy looking how v and jimin played.I went and sitter next to Junkook when the door swings open and jin comes in eating chips.You looked at how v and jimin was playing a game.Jin wentand sated next to J-Hope.After a few moments everyone went to the practice room you waited in the kitchen for them to finish.As you were waiting you chatted with you're best friend.

You:Hi,what's up?

Amy:Hi,I'm just watching TV.

You:cool so what you watching?

Amy:Grimm!!!XD

You:Hahaha seriously, xd.

Amy:seriously! Lol

You:OK so how is it in Hawaii?

Amy:It's gun except for some poelpe here are totally assholes and jerks!

You:Amy!The world is full of assholes and jerks.:()

Amy:OK fine,but I have to go sorry I have a Friend that's coming to visit me in half an hour,Sorry! Bye

You:Bye:XD

You went offline and stared out the window you were  deep in you're thoughts.You almost got a heart attack when you felt someone's arms rapping around you're waist and places a soft kiss on you're neck."Namjoon....."You whisper as you turned around to face him,You're eyes met and you putted you're arms around he's neck.He kissed you as he's grib tightens around you're waist. You felt he's tongue in you're mouth,you're tongues were dancing.As youi lips disconnected Namjoon putted he's head on youres and touched you're lips with his finger gently."I love you"He whispers softly to you with a smirk."I love you too."You said as you kissed him gently but quick.He let go off you're hips and moved a step back.As time past you and Taehuyng  played games you played hide and seek,Touchers,Guess the picture,Guess the word and holding eye staring contests .You and Taehuyng became friends but as time passes you had to go home you kissed Namjoon gently and ran in you're house.You did you're night routine and gorlt dresse.You wented to bed and you still couldn't stop thinking of the box.