Chapter four

"Hi y/n wake up."You heard a voice while shaking you a wake."Mmmm,what,what's wrong?"You woke up panicking."Hi,hi its ok beautiful its only me you need to wake up."Namjoon said as you looked in he's eyes."Why?"You asked wondering."Well I dont now but I only now we have to wake up early."You gave him a smile and he gave you one back."Ok I have to go I'll see you soon kitten."He said smirking Namjoon left the room.Why does he do that?how does he do that?You asked you're self you made you're bed and did you're morning routine,You're outfit for today:

Why does he do that?how does he do that?You asked you're self you made you're bed and did you're morning routine,You're outfit for today:

As you finished you putted on some make-up:

You took you're phone and went down with the elevator

You took you're phone and went down with the elevator .You got almost a heart attack when you heard you're phone buzz.

Namjoon:'Hi where are you?"
Y/n:"I'm outside I'm just going to my friends house."
Namjoon:Well I'm sorry to rude but you need to come back, now!"
Y/n:"Aaagggg!!!!Fine I'm coming!"

Why,I can't even go anywhere this is getting so boring. You went back up.When the elevator doors open Namjoon stood there arms crossed and eyes darkend,Before you new it Namjoon grabbed you're hand tightly and pulled you into he's dorm.Namjoon pushed you against the wall and whisperd in you're ear"Ok let's get this straight kitten,You do not go anywhere with out my permission, you're mom said I should take care of you."Namjoon started to push you're hands tightly.You let out a little sign."I'm sorry Namjoon really but I just wanna see my friend ."You said standing up for you're self.You looked into Namjoons eyes when you saw them getting madder.He came close to you're ear and pushed you harder against the wall."Kitten why don't you come with me to the boys,I think you'll be more safer there and please don't stand up for you're self when I'm talking to you."Namjoon let go of you and bit he's bottom lip.You touched you're wrist and ran you're hand over it gentely cause of namjoons tightly grib.As you and Namjoon enterd there practice room the boys looked at you with there eyes widen."Hi yo y/n come in you can sit there."Junkook said with a smile.You went and sat in one of the corners in the room.

As the boys practice you kept looking at one person and it was Namjoon,He was so sexy and cute but had also a bad side."ok I'll see you all tomorrow, rest well."Everyone said goodnight as they all left the room you and Namjoon were the only ones in the room."Come on y/n let's go."Namjoon said in a sweet tone and gave you a smirk."Coming!"You and Namjoon went back to the room.Namjoon went and tooked a shower while you were talking with you're friend on the phone.Time skipped Namjoon was finished and the call ended."ok look kitten I don't wanna be bossy but we got to go to bed."Namjoon said while smirking you got dressed in the bathroom.When you were finished you and Namjoon went straight to bed.