chapter nineteen

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Yah!Y/n put of you're alarm."Namjoon said gently shaking you awake."Ug!Sorry."You putted of you're alarm and turned around to see Namjoons sleeping face,he is so cute when he sleeps.You gently kiss him on he head and got out of bed.You did you're morning routine and got dressed.You're outfit:

As you finished you putted on some eyeliner and pink lipstick

As you finished you putted on some eyeliner and pink lipstick. As you excit you're bathroom Namjoon was on he's phone talking yo someone.You picked up you're phone and looked if there's maybe a message from Miss.Rinaldo."She seemed nice,you said to you're self. "Hey look I gotta go sorry looks like its an emergency." Namjoon said stressfully."No,its fine go I'll be fine."You said as you peck Namjoons lip and off he went. You felt lonely without Namjoon.You sat on you're bed as you slowly opened the window.You sated there for a moment and drift of in you're thoughts.As you were thinking the questions came back one by on.'Will I get it?'You couldn't stop thinking of the interview. You stressed so much you couldn't even eat,but unfortunately you got hungry.You decide to hold a picnic by you're self,you didn't mind if you're gonna be alone.You happily ran downstairs and got a buscket.You putted in some strawberry's,blueberries, a cheesecake and four bottles of fruity juice.You tooked  you're phone and tooked  you're car keys,you hoped in the car and found a peaceful place to sit.

You tooked  you're phone and tooked  you're car keys,you hoped in the car and found a peaceful place to sit

You sighn happily and start to pack everything out."Shit!I forgot my book,"You said,well atleast i have wattpad that i can read fanfictions about.You go into wattpad and start reading while eating the blueberries.As silence was there a bird came and started to sing.You look up at the bird and decide to have a little fun.You put you're phone in the bascket,no one is hear so no one will take it.You ran around on the grass laughing happily.You start to sing as you saw butterflies.You love butterfly's they are so beautiful.You went back to the blanket and started to eat the Strawberry's. As you finished and without realisation you drifted to sleep.

****Time skipped****

You woke up and realised that you felt asleep.You quickly gatherd  everything and got in the car.You went home took a quick shower and went to bed you're were so so tired.

Hi Guys sorry for this short story I'm just really really tired I can barely keep my eyes open.✌