Arrest

Its been 2 years when that day had happened everyone is settled but not the two fated lovers.

Fate has been bad to them and everything is in mess.

"Jungkook palli~ stand up." Jin shouted at Jungkook who the lad is in drunken state.

"No hyung leave me alone." Jungkook hissed.

Jin sighed.

"Just move on Kookie its been 2 years and your still here being drunk again." Jin said worried about his state.

"The bring her back hyung. Bring her back to me!" Jungkook shouts angrily.

Jin shighed and patted her back in pity.

"I can't Jungkook. I'm so sorry." Jin said and left the room.

Jungkook cried when his hyung left him. Its been two hears and his heart aches too much. When he woke up two years ago. No one told him if Jennie is alive or dead. Even the girls are not there.

He asked everyone, but no one answered. He felt betrayed. Why they just dont tell him?

"Where are you? Are you alive or dead already? It hurts too much. Why did you leave me?" He asked crying staring at Jennie's picture.

Suddenly the doot opened and its her daughter.

"Appa." Shinhye called crying.

Jungkook didnt talk.

"Please. Get up there. I miss playing with you." Shinhye plead. Jungkook look at her and sighed guiltily. Ever since that day happened he lost time to her daughter.

"Mommy told me that you will play with me she promised me." Shinhye said crying. Jungkook stiffened when he heard what she said.

"What are you talking about ShinHye? She's not with us anymore." Jungkook growled angrily.

Shinhye stiffened.

"Appa, please dont be like this. Mommy wouldnt like it." Shinhye plead again.

"STOP IT SHINHYE DONT YOU SEE? SHE'S NOT HERE SO STOP BLABBERING." Jungkook shouts angrily making that lad stare at him scared.

"You change Appa, Mommy will het mad at you." Shinhye said and run outside to his room.

Jungkook chuckled in sarcastic.

"Mad my ass. She's not even here anymore." Jungkook said and stand up walking to the kitchen.

He saw the boys are talking to each other, but they stop when they notice him.

"Finally, you get out to your cave." Suga said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance and walk at the kitchen but they follow him.

"Jungkook lets hangout." Taehyung said.

"Not in the mood." Jungkook answered he didnt notice them look at each other.

"Not this time Maknae. You will be going with us and no is not accepted for me." RM said and pulled him at the room.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouts.

"Go and take your bath you wouldnt like to go out with that state." RM ordered.

Jungkook sighed and just follow ehat he said.

"Did he take his bath already?" Jimin asked excited.

RM and nod his head.

"That maknae will thank us later." J-Hope said and they all smiled.