Unknown

"Unnie did Irene already sent the email?" Lisa asked to Jennie.

"Oh, I almost forgot wait I'll check it." Jennie said and check her email and luckily, she saw Irene's name.

"Yeah she sent it." Jennie said and open the email box. Her eyes narrowed when she read the content.

"What's the matter unnie? Rosè asked when she notice her expression.

"She said that the commander is talking to some people in his office, but they didn't know who they are and they all looked suspicious and when they got out from his office they are smirking and carrying a brief case." Jennie said.

The girls think and sighed.

"What he is planning now? This is making me nervous." Jisoo said.

"Do you think those guys are ordered to kill us also?" Hayi asked.

"Maybe yes, if you will have analyzed what Irene said then they are one of them." Jisoo answered.

"This is so hard. We can't even do anything about it. And I think some of them are just hiding out there taking a chance to get rid of us." Jennie said.

The girls sighed and slum their back at the couch.

"Where is Shin Hye by the way?" Hayi asked.

"She's sleeping that kid get tired playing around earlier." Jennie answered while playing the engagement ring that Jungkook gave to her.

"You seem in deep thought Jen."Jisoo noted to her.

Jennie sighed.

"I need to finish this craziness Unnie. This is making me tired." Jennie said.

The girls look at her pitiful.

"Don't worry Unnie, everything will be alright." Rosè said and hug her.

The lad smiled and hug her back.

"Yah! How about us? We want a hug too." Lisa said pouting.

The girls chuckled and pulled them into hug.

"You girls are so cheesy." Jennie said, and the others laughed at her. Suddenly Jennie felt her phone vibrated.

"Excuse me girls." Jennie said and pull away to the group hug.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked when she saw her stand up.

"I'm thirsty." Jennie answered and walk at the kitchen.

She looks at her phone and saw a unknown number. Her brows met and opened the message.

Her hands were shaking, and her eyes widened when she saw the content.

Unknown:

You want to know who killed your sister? Then go and meet me at the abandoned building near at you unit. Don't let anyone to notice you that you were gone or else I'll kill all the people who are precious to you.

Unknown:

Tonight 10:00 pm I'll be waiting you there.

Jennie's eyes widened. She didn't believed what just she read.

"Hey you okay?" Hayi asked suddenly making the lad to jump a little.

Hayi brows met at her reaction.

"Y-Yeah, you scared me there." Jennie lied.

"You look pale Unnie, Are you really okay?" Hayi asked concerned and walk to her. Jennie quickly turn of her phone and put it to her pocket and smile thinly at Hayi.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about our situation and it made my head hurts." Jennie lied again.

Hayi slowly nods her heard still not believing her.

"Hey, don't worry I'm really fine." Jennie said and tried to smile wide.

Hayi sighed and smile at her too.

"Just remember Unnie we are here for you. If you're thinking something that is not good don't do it neh? Don't make us get worried to you." Hayi said.

Jennie smiled and hug her.

"Thank you Hayi-ah, I'm so lucky to have you girls." Jennie said.

Hayi hug her back.

"We are so lucky to have you too unnie." Hayi said.

Jennie chuckled and pull away to their hug.

"I wish Yoongi Oppa will see this side of yours. You too look good together." Jennie teased at her. Hayi scrunch her face in disgust.

"Eeew, stop pairing me with him. His too out of my taste." Hayi said but blushing.

Jennie smirks at her.

"Stop talking like that. Fate can be playful sometimes." Jennie said and chuckled.

"Where's Jennie?" Suddenly they heard Jungkook asked.

Jennie rolled her eyes when she heard his voice.

"She's in the kitchen with Hayi." She heard Jisoo said.

Hayi teasingly look at her.

"The lover boy is here." Hayi teased.

She rolled her eyes at her and exactly Jungkook is standing near them holding a rose and a teddy bear.

Her heartbeat fastened but she looks away. She is still mad at him. She may have lied to him earlier but she was hurt. She thinks that he still not forgave her for betraying them.

"Ehem. I leave the two of you." Hayi said and left them.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly but not looking at him.

She heard him sighed.

"Baby, please forgive me i was just so worried about you." Jungkook said and walk to her and hug her but she didn't budge.

"Don't be too worried about me Jungkook. Look I came back alive." Jennie said annoyed at him.

"Why wouldn't I get worried? You're my fiancé and my life." Jungkook said pulled away from the hug.

Jennie blushed at what he said.

Jungkook put down the rose and teddy bear at the table as he cupped her cheeks.

"I told you already before and I am going to tell it to you again. I don't know what I am going to do if you are gone. You are my life now. You and Shin Hye you girls are my life. That's why I acted like that please forgive me?" Jungkook said teary eyes. Her eyes widened listening to him. Her heartbeat fastened again.

She smiled at him which causing the lad eyes widened in shock.

"I'm sorry too." She mumbles Jungkook smiled wide showing his bunny teeth and kiss her lips.

"I love you so much Jen." Jungkook mumble as he pulled away at the kiss and rest his forehead to her.

"I love you more Kookie and I am so sorry." Jennie said smiling at him.

"Don't be sorry Jen, I know I hurt you with my words earlier. So, I should be the one to be sorry." Jungkook said and kiss her lips again.

"I'm sorry Kookie. I need to know who killed my Sister. Don't worry this will be end soon and we will be in peace. I'm sorry I am going to lie to you again. Always remember that I Love You so much." Jennie thought while kissing him back.

Tonight, she will be going to meet that unknown number. She will end this shit.