THE PLAN

Days has passed, and Jennie is ready to get discharged.

"You ready to go home Jennie?" Jisoo asked smiling widely at the lad.

Jennie look at her and smiled

"Neh unnie." She answered shortly.

"Unnie you okay?" Lisa asked as she notice that the lad looks like sad.

Jennie sighed and look away.

"You're worried, aren't you?" Rosè asked.
The girls sighed.

"Where are the boys and Shin Hye?" Jennie asked to them instead.

"They said they need to do something about business and they brought Shin Hye with them." Jisoo asked.

Jennie didn't answer and look back at them.

"Girls I talked to my sister in my dream." She said suddenly making the girls look at her shocked.

"Really unnie? What she said to you?" Lisa asked.

Jennie sighed again.

"Yeah. Before I woke up. She told me to stop looking for justice." Jennie answered.

The girls look at her confused.

"What do you mean unnie?" Rosè asked.

" It's not the boys who killed her. She told me to stop it before it's too late" Jennie answered and sighed deeply.

The girls look at her and quickly hug her.

"I don't know what to do girls. I'm confused right now." Jennie said sadly.

The girls pulled away at her.

" What are we going to do now then? "Jisoo asked.

"Let's finished quickly our mission and leave them." Lisa answered.

The girls look at her seriously.

" How about Shin Hye? If we will finish our mission the boys will be in jail. Who will take care her?" Jennie asked worriedly.

The girls stiffened they didn't see that to happen.

"Are you sure it's only Shin Hye you're worrying about?" Lisa asked.

Jennie look at her.

"Yoongi Oppa too. He will be mad at me forever and I don't want that to happen." Jennie answered.

"How about Jungkook Unnie?" Rosè asked.
Jennie look away.

"We knew you like him Jennie we can see to your actions." Jisoo said.

Jennie look back at her and sighed.

"I know you do too girls. I can see that you like the boys." Jennie said.

The girls sighed and smile sadly.

"I think it's better to quit this mission." Rosè said.

The girls look at her and nods.

@The Girls House.

"Hyung! Palli! The girls might be here soon." Taehyung said to Jin who the lad is cooking some foods.

"Yah! Suga hyung! Mind to help us?" Jimin asked to the lad who just lying at the coach.

"No." suga said rolling his eyes to them.

"Yah Kook! How about you?!" J-hope asked to the lad who is beside of Suga.

"Why are you doing this by the way?" Jungkook asked while watching them decorating the room.

"To welcome Jennie home duh? RM answered rolling his eyes.

"Appa! Will mommy love this?" Shin Hye asked as she run to Jungkook and show him necklace.

Jungkook smiled and nods his head.

"She will love it honey." Jungkook said. Shin Hye smiled widely.

Suddenly the door opened making them startled.

"What happened here?" Jennie asked shocked when she saw the room in a mess.

The boys look at them nervously because they didn't expect them to be here this early.

"Uhm surprise?" J-Hope said to them awkwardly.

"Mommy! Welcome home." Shin Hye happily said and run to the lad.

Jennie smiled and kneel down to hug her.

"So tell me. What happening here?" Jennie asked as she pulled away to the hug and stand up.

"Appa and the Uncles wants to surprise you and have dinner with you and aunties for your comeback here." Shin Hye answered making the girls look at the boy's surprise.

"Y-You don't have too. This is too much." Jennie said and smile at them.

The boys smiled at her.

"This is nothing compare of what you did to save the princess." RM said.

The girls look at each other worried.

"Hey let's eat." Jin said.

"Oh you cook? Aigoo~ im so hungry right now." Jisoo said cutting the awkwardness and run to the kitchen.

Everyone chuckled except to the girls who are still worried.

How they will leave the boys and will not get caught? Why they are so nice to them? This is so hard. The girls thought.

"Hey you okay?" Suga asked to the girls when they notice them not walking to the kitchen while the others did.

The girls startled.

"Huh? Neh oppa. Let's go? Jisoo might finished the food without us." Jennie joke while she pulled him at the kitchen.

"Let's eat guys." Jin said and they sit.

Jennie sat beside Jungkook and at the other side is Shin Hye. While Lisa beside Taehyung, Jisoo beside Jin and Rosè beside Jimin. The girls decided to spend time more to them before they will leave.

"So tonight. We will go to the club." RM said while they are eating. The girls look at them.

"What are you going to do there?" Lisa asked.

"We will be having another deal. You girls will be staying here." Jungkook said and smile at Jennie.

Jennie heart beat fastened again.

The girls look at each other secretly.

"Oh it's okay we will stay with Shin Hye I miss playing with her." Jennie said while the boys smiled at her.

"Mommy I have a gift for you." Shin Hye said as she hands her a small box. Jennie look at the kid wide eyes and get it.

She opened it and she look at Shin Hye teary eyes.

"You shouldn't do this Honey." She said.

"Aniyo~ Mommy. Please accept it." Shin Hye said.

"Here let me put it to you." Jungkook said and get the necklace and put it to her neck.

Jennie stiffened and look away.

"Aigoo~ what a cute family." Jimin said.

"W-we're not." Jennie said. She saw Jungkook look at her sadly causing her to look away.

"So Suga hyung you accepted Jungkook as your brother in law?" Taehyung asked.

Suga look at them and smiled.

"Yeah sure. But he be must sure not to hurt her." Suga said and wink at Jennie.

The girls just silently listening to them.

"You okay girls?" J-Hope asked to them.

The girls nods smile at the thinly.

"We are just tired." Jisoo said.

The boys nod.

"We will leave now then, we need to prepare for the dealing later. You should rest now." Jin said as the boys stand up as they finished their foods.

The girls did the same.

"Sleep well girls. Will be back tomorrow." Jimin said and wave at them cutely.

When the boys left the girls sighed.

"Shin Hye Honey can you go to your room first? We just going to clean the mess your appa and uncles did." Jennie said.

The lad nods and walk to her room.

The girls started cleaning the room.

After few minutes of cleaning suddenly Jennie's phone rang.

The girls look at each other because they knew who it is.

Jisoo motioned her to answer it and they walk to the lad's room.

"Anyeong Haseo commander." She answered and put it on loud speaker.

" Hello Jennie it's been so long when I talked to you. Are you with the girls?" the commander said.

"Neh." They all answered.

"That's good then so what's the update now?" the commander asked.

The girls look at each other and nods.

"There will be a dealing later at the 7club." Jisoo said. The girls nervously sighed.

"That's good to hear. So how about the key?" The commander asked.

"Commander I think the key is not here." Jennie answered.

They heard the commander sighed in disappointment.

"How come? You must be mistaken Jennie." The commander said.

"I don't know commander, but I think the key is not here." Jennie answered getting confused at the lad attitude.

"Try to find it. Don't waste the time girls. We are going to raid them for good tonight." The commander said and end the call.

The girls stared at Jennie's phone getting confused.

"Somethings wrong here." Jennie said while the others nods.

" Unnie are we really doing this?" Rosè asked suddenly worried for the boys.

The girls stared at her.

"I think I can't let them catch for now unnie. I everything is wrong." Rosè added.

"We are agents Rosè and the boys are in the bad side. Are you saying we need to fight with our colleagues?" Jennie asked.

"Why unnie? Do you really want them to go in jail?" Rosè asked back.

Jennie got silent.

"Are this our karma now?" Jennie asked to no one.

"We need to face the consequences Unnie." Lisa answered.

" We really need to quit this mission after we save them tonight." Jisoo said.

"C-Can we at least spend a day with them before we leave?" Rosè said shyly.

"You seems fall in love to Jimin." Jennie said the lad smile sadly.

"You too Lisa and Jisoo unnie. Did something happen to you with the boys?" Jennie asked.

The girls sighed.

"They are nice Jennie. We thought they are bad guys. But they show us what a family means." Jisoo said and smile sadly.

Jennie sighed and look away.

"Okay then. Here's the plan. Let's save them tonight, have a date with them for a day and leave this place without a trace." Jennie said and the girl's nods.