Weird

"This is so awkward." The boys and girls thought as they are now having their dinner right now.

Jennie is still sleeping.

"ahm let's eat." Jin said cutting the awkwardness.

They all nods and start eating their foods.

"So tomorrow the deal is on." RM said they all look at him.

The girls secretly look at each other as they just listening to the boys talking.

" That's good then. Make sure everything is settled." Jungkook said.

"Do you want to go with us tomorrow?" Jin asked the girls which made them shock.

"Why? Are we allowed to go? How about Shin Hye?" Jisoo asked

" Yes you are allowed besides your part of the family now." Jin answered.

"I think they are not yet ready." Taehyung butted. Lisa glared at him secretly.

"Jin is right it's the right time for you to engage in our business." Jungkook said.

The girls grinned secretly.

"This will be easy for us to complete our mission." Rosè thought.

"Well we're going then." Jisoo said and smile timidly to them.

"I have a question." Lisa said raising her right hand.

"What are you? High school student raising her hands Every time there is a recitation?" Taehyung teasing the lady.

"Can't you just shut your mouth once I a while?" Lisa spats.

"Okay, okay can you not fight." J-hope said stopping the two. Taehyung and Lisa glared to each other.

"Go Lisa what do you want to ask?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh we're just curious what business do you have? "Lisa asked innocently.

"Nice one Lisa." Both Rose and Jisoo thought.

The boys looked at each other asking if it is the right time to tell them.

"Well we do sell drugs and buy. But we don't use it" Jungkook answered.

"Huh? I'm getting confused right now." Jisoo said

"Well that's for tonight dear." Jin said and winked at Jisoo the girl blushed lightly.

"Aigoo stop flirting hyung." Jimin said the others laugh.

" So tomorrow night at the 7club. Don't worry about Shin Hye she can stay here we will let some body guard to stay with her." Jimin said smiling at them.

Suddenly they heard someone screamed.

They are all startled and stand up.

"Appa! Appa!" suddenly Shin Hye run to them.

"What happened Honey?" Jungkook asked worried.

M-Mommy she's..." Shin Hye didn't finished her sentence when the girls run to Jennie's room.

There they saw Jennie screaming and crying while she's at the corner of the room.

"Jennie/Unnie." The girls shout as they run to her.

"N-No! Get away from me. I-im sorry." Jennie shouts crying as she pushes the girls.

The boys came, and their eyes widened.

"What happened? The boys asked.

The girls glared at them. Confusing the boys.

"You did this to her!" Jisoo shouts and run to them and punch someone and it happened to be Jin that she punched.

"If you didn't push us to do it she will not behaving like this!" Jisoo shouts crying and still punching Jin.

The boys pulled her away to the poor Jin and he is now just groaning in pain.

"No! Stay away from me!" Jennie shouts while pushing Lisa who tried to calm her.

Rosè is now crying she can't take what she's seeing right now. Jennie kept saying sorry.

The boys looked down feeling guilty.

Suga walked to Jennie and kneeled in front of her and tried to touch her hands.

"N-No I didn't mean it. I'm sorry please go away." Jennie shouts again when she felt someone touched her.

"M-Mommy." Shin Hye cried watching Jennie.

"NiNi. Calm down." Suga said. The boys watch him confused and shocked again.

Jennie looked up to him.

"Y-Yoongi Oppa?" Jennie mumble the boys are now hella confused.

"Yeah it's me so calm down now. Everything will be alright." Suga said softly.

Jennie quickly jump to his arm and hug him.

"Oppa they are here they want to take me. I-I'm sorry I K-killed them." Jennie said crying.

"No NiNi, they are not here. So, calm down Oppa is here to protect you." Suga said rubbing Jennie's back to calm her.

Suddenly they heard a small snore. She fell asleep quickly.

" She's asleep already?" Rose asked amazed at what happened.

Suga carries her and lay her down carefully.

The boys just watch him.

" Don't worry when she wake up she won't remember anything." Suga said

"Yeah I knew that. Thank you." Jisoo said. Suga nods

"We're going now. I'm not going to stay here tonight, I change my mind. See you tomorrow night." Suga said and leave first.

The boys stared at the girls.

"Are you not going yet?" Jisoo asked angrily.

The boys sighed and leave.

"Unnie are you sure she will not remember everything?" Rosè asked confused to Jisoo. Even Lisa has the same question.

"I'm sure of it Girls. This kind of situation is not new to me. Every time Jennie is super stress and afraid the next day she can't remember anything because of exhaustion."
Jisoo answered and cares Jennie's hair.

Jisoo and Jennie are longer to be a partner than Lisa and Rosè so she's sure about it. She may remember something, but everything is blurred to her.

"That's a relief then unnie" Lisa said and sit beside jisoo.

"Aunties, what's happening? Why mommy get hysterical? Why I heard about killing?" Shin Hye asked confused.

"Don't worry about that Shin Hye-ah. Your Jennie Mommy is okay neh? So, don't worry about it." Rosè said as she hugs the little girl who is still scrying.

Shin Hye nods her head.

"So let's sleep now. We still have a work tomorrow." Jisoo said and for the last time they looked at Jennie and left her room.

The next Day.

The girls woke up and get out to their room except to Shin Hye cause she's still sleeping.

"She's awake already." Jisoo said as they smell foods.

The girls run at the kitchen and there they saw Jennie preparing the table.

"Oh, good morning girls." Jennie said smiling timidly.

The girls nods and go to the table and sit.

They observed Jennie as the lad sit to her chair.

"You okay unnie?" lisa asked carefully.

Jennie looked at them and sighed

"I'm okay, everything is okay." Jennie answered. The girls sighed in relief.

"But I remembered what I did yesterday." Jennie said causing the girls to choke at their foods. The girls looked at Jisoo quickly.

"I remembered I killed 4 people and passed out." Jennie added.

"that's all?" Rosè asked.

"Neh why did something happened after that?" Jennie asked confused.

"Oh nothing but are you sure you okay?" Jisoo asked

"Yeah a little bit. But I need to just get rid the thoughts that I killed people. So, we can continue our mission and leave this hell." Jennie answered.

The girls sighed and nods.

"By the way Jennie Jungkook asked us to go at the club tonight." Jisoo said

Jennie looked up to them as she heard His name herbrows met.

"What that asshole wants?" Jennie asked angrily.

The girls told her everything.

Jennie look at them confused.

"They buy and sell drugs, but they are not using it? That's weird." Jenniecommented as the stories done.

"That's what we think too but Jin told us that "That's for now". Jisoo added.

"Somethings wrong here." Jennie said and stared at the foods.

" Should we contact commander?" Lisa asked the girls nod and they walk toJisoo's room and contacted their commander.

"Hello girls, how are you?" they heard the commander asked.

"We're fine commander we just want to inform you that there will be a deal thatwill happen tonight at 7club." Rosè answered.

" Are you sure girls?" the commander asked.

" Neha they even invited us." Lisa answered.

" That's good news then. We are going there to raid them." Commander said.

The girls looked at each other.

" You still not find the key?" the commander asked serious.

"Not yet commander we are still not so closed to them" Jennie answered theyheard the commander sighed deeply.

"Okay girls. See you tonight." The commander said, and the phone call ended.

"Alright girls. Everything is settled for tonight." Jisoo said and the girl'snods.