Final

"Congratulations!" Their gang greeted at them when the ceremony is done.

Jennie and Jungkook smiled at them.

"So, you planned all of this?" Jungkook asked seriously at them.

They all gulped.

Suddenly Jungkook hug them.

"Thank you." He said, and the others grinned at him.

"At last. No more Drunk Jungkook." Jin said.

Jennie brows met.

"Why? His been into drinking when im gone?" Jennie asked not happy. Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"We will talk later." Jennie hissed.

Jungkook gulp while the others laugh at them.

"Wah. We are so happy for you unnie." Lisa said and smile wide at her.

"Thank you, girls." Jennie said.

"Wah im so jealous when will i get married?" Hayi said pouting.

"Why? Dont you want to marry Kim Hanbin? His been into you lately." Jisol tease.

Suga brows met.

"Who's that?" J-Hope asked.

"Oh, his Hayi's partner in her new case." Rosè answered.

"Well i'll think about it." Hayi answered making Suga to glare at her.

"And who told you to think about it?" Suga asked annoyed making the others grin.

"Why? Are you jealous? Tsk. As if you like me." Hayi answered annoyed.

Suga glared at her.

"Well listen here miss shorty. You are only mine so dont ever think about that Guy." Suga said making the lad to stiffened.

"W-who told you i am yours?" Hayi asked stuttering she look away and blushed.

"I said it. So dont you dare cheat on me." Suga said colly.

"Woah!!!" Everyone said ahock at suga.
Hayi glared at him but the lad just smirks back.

"Wah! Finally, Hayi is not single anymore." Jisoo said and playfully hit the lad.

They all chuckled.

"Here we are being single." RM and J-Hope mumble.

The girls smirk.

"Dont say that you know we still have 2 remainjng friends." Rosè said and pointing the teo ladies that walking near to them.

RM stared at Irene shock while J-Hope stared at Seulgi.

"Look who are inlove already." Taehyung teased.

"Jennie, congrats" Irene and Seulgi greeted. Jennie smiled at them and hug them.

"Thank you, girls." Jennie said and pulled away from the hug.

"I think its time for us to go you know. Its time to make babies." Jungkook said. Jennie blushed and hit Jungkook playfully.

"Yah! Dont embarassed me." Jennie said pouting.

Jungkook grinned and pulled her leaving the others.

"I am so happy for them." Jisoo said while leaning her head to Jin smiled and hold her hands.

"Me too." Jin said and kiss her forehead.