Half Sister?!

Morning came and the girls and Shin Hye are now at Jennie's room.

"Unnie you do it." Rosè said pushing Jisoo near at the sleeping Jennie.

Jisoo looked at them wide eyes.

"Are you kidding me? You do it." Jisoo said pushing Rosè.

Rosè shook her head.

"Lisa you do it since you're the maknae here." Jisoo said.

Lisa widened her eyes and shakes her head frantically.

As you can see they can't just wake Jennie up because they are afraid to be beaten by her. She hates it when someone disturb her sleep especially now that they teased her too much last night.

"Auntie's palli (faster) I want to go at the park." Shin Hye said pouting at them.

The girls sighed. Jisoo walked near at Jennie and nervously shake her lightly.

"Jennie-ah, wake up." Jisoo said but the lad just stirs at her bed.

The girls sighed.

"How we are going to wake her up?" Lisa asked and look at the girls pouting.

Rosè smiled suddenly.

" Let me do it." Rosè confidently volunteered.

"Be careful" Jisoo said and pulled away to Jennie.

Rosè nods and walked near to Jennie's bed.

She takes a deep breath before she shouts.

"YAH! JENNIE UNNIE. YOU BETTER STAND UP NOW BEFORE JUNGKOOK KISSED YOU TILL YOU CAN'T BREATHE!" She shouted while the girls looked at her wide eyes.

Suddenly Jennie stand up quickly and run to her bathroom.

"No! Stay away from me I don't want to get kissed by him!" Jennie shouts and they heard the door lock.

The girls laughed out loud even Shin Hye.

"Aigoo~ Mommy. Take your bath now we're going to wait you at living room. We're going to the park." Shin Hye said.

The girls quickly run with Shin Hye at the leaving room before Jennie can beat them up.

Then suddenly they heard Jennie shouts from her room.

"CURSE YOU PARK CHAEYONG!!!" the girls laughed

After few minutes Jennie arrived at the living room glaring at the girls but smiling at Shin Hye.

"Good morning mommy." Shin Hye Greeted and run to her.

She smiled and kneel down to hug the little girl.

"Good morning too honey. But why we are so early?" Jennie asked confused and look at the girls and glared at them.

She really hates it when someone disturb her sleep.

"Appa sent one of his men and told us that we will meet at the park." Shin Hye asked.

"What are we going to do there?" Jennie asked confused and stand up as she holds Shin Hye's hand and walk to the girls.

"We don't know. But Shin Hye just woke us up too. She's the one who talked to the guy earlier." Jisoo said.

Jennie nods her head as they walk to elevator down to the parking lot.

"Lisa you drive." Jennie said, and the lad gladly took the key and they all get inside of the car.

Jennie and Shin hye at the passenger seat while Rosè and Jisoo at the back.

" What park are we going to?" Lisa asked to Shin Hye.

"Here auntie." Shin Hye said and handed a piece of paper.

The girls got suspicious.

"Why did they want us to go at this place?" Lisa asked

"I don't know auntie." Shin Hye answered.

"Why Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Isn't weird the guys want us to meet at that park?" Lisa asked while driving.

Jennie brows met.

"I think we shouldn't go there." Jennie said.

They all looked at her.

"Why?!" the girls asked.

"It's too suspicious." Jennie answered while looking around they notice that they are in a secluded area.

"Lisa? Why are we here?" Jennie asked.

"This is the only way to go there unnie." Lisa answered back concentrating at the road.

"Is there something wrong Mommy?" Shin Hye asked.

Jennie didn't answer but look at Jisoo.

"Unnie call the boys." Jennie said as she looks at the side mirror.

"Shit I knew it." Jennie hissed.

"What wrong?" Jisoo asked and followed Jennie's gaze.

Her eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" Shin Hye asked.

"This is all a set up." Jennie said as the girl's eyes widened.

"Lisa you better step that gas now. We're being tailed." Jennie said as she get her guns at the back of her shirt the girls did the same.

"Lisa just focus on driving let us do the job." Rose said and Lisa nod.

"M-Mommy I'm scared." Shin Hye said crying.

"Shh Honey don't be Mommy's here so all I want you to do is sit here and cover your ears okay? Mommy and aunties won't Let something bad happen to you okay?" Jennie said calming the kid.

Shin Hye nods and did what Jennie told her.

Suddenly two cars stop at their way.

"Lisa turn right." Jisoo said as she notices the two cars. Lisa did it and the girls high five, but those cars followed them again.

"Try to shoot their tires Rosè" Jisoo said and tried it but unfortunately, she didn't hit it.

"Lisa there is an abandoned building there." Palli lets hide there, it's easy to fight with them and let's hide Shin Hye first." Jennie said Lisa nods and drive fastly leaving the two cars behind.

At Jungkook's Room

"Who wants to go at the girl's room?" J-Hope asked.

They all look at him.

"Why?" Rm asked.

"Well since Jennie saved us last night. Why don't we go there and lets bond with them?" J-Hope answered smiling widely.

"We're in then." Jungkook said.

The boys looked at him teasingly except to Suga who is now currently sleeping at the couch.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Stop teasing me I told you nothing happened last night." Jungkook hissed.

"Yeah right." Taehyung said teasing him more.

"So are we going? I miss playing with Shin hye." Jin said.

The boys nodded and wake Suga up.

"What?!" Suga asked angrily.

"Hyung we're going to the girl's room." Jimin said.

"You go. I want to sleep." Suga answered.

" Aigoo this lazy butt. Yah you're going with us." J-Hope said and pulled Suga up.

The lad can't do anything and just let the boys to drag him with them.

The boys got confused when no one answered, and no one opened the door when they knock.

" Maybe they just go outside." Jin said sadly.

"At this early? That's too suspicious hyung." Taehyung butted.

"Shin Hye is always calling me when she wants to go out." Jungkook said

"That's before maknae but now she has Jennie as her Mommy so she can go anywhere without your consent." RM said teasing him, but the lad just glared back.

"I told you stop with the teasing." Jungkook hissed again.

"But where did they go?" Jimin asked.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang he smiled when he his daughter's name at the screen. He answered it.

"Honey? Were at your door but it seems you're out?" Jungkook said.

His brows met when he heard someone is breathing hardly. He decided to put it on loud speaker and motioned Suga, RM and J-Hope to trace it immediately he has a bad feeling about this.

The boys listened carefully while the three technology boys did what Jungkook ordered.

"What's happening Honey?" He asked worriedly.

"A-Appa." They heard Shin Hye Crying.
The boy's eyes widened and they all run to the elevator to get in their car quickly.

"What's happening?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"S-Shin Hye you just stay here neh? Mommy need to distract them." They heard Jennie voice she sounds tired and hurt. Jungkook eyes widened and got worried Suga blankly stared at his phone when he heard her sister's voice. His eyes darkened thinking that the girls are in danger so he quickly locate their whereabouts.

"N-No Mommy don't leave me I'm afraid and Mommy?! Y-You got s-shot." Shin hye's shouts crying hard. The boys got tense at what they are hearing.

"Shh Baby they might hear you. You stay here and don't come out I need to help your aunties neh?" Jennie said weakly Jungkook's grip at his gun tightly even the boys did the same.

"N-Neh but please be safe." They heard Shin hye said.

"Jennie behind you!" They heard Jisoo shouts and their eyes widened when they heard a gunshot but suddenly the call ended.

"Jin better fucking drive fast. We get their location now!" Suga angrily shouts which making the boys shock.

"Calm down hyung. We can get there in anytime soon." Jimin said.

"CALM DOWN? HOW I AM GOING TO CALM DOWN WHEN I JUST HEARD THAT MY SISTER IS BEING SHOT AND HEARD ANOTHER SHOT?!" Suga asked angrily.

"You're sister is going to be fine Hy....WAIT WHAT?!" SISTER?" Taehyung shouts shocked.

"What the fuck is the meaning of this Suga?" Jungkook asked seriously and angry.

Suga sighed and grab his hair in too much stress.

"She's the half-sister that I am talking about to you guys" Suga mumbled. The boys look at him wide eyes everyone didn't said anything because they knew how much he love his step sister. Not that kind of love that you were thinking. He loves her as a real sister not a half-sister. (Make sense? 😂😂😂)

Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Why you look like so relieved kook?" J-Hope said teasing him.

"Better watch your back Kook you know that Suga said before he can't let just anyone to date her sister. He must prove himself first to him." Jin butted.

"You better fucking drive fast before something more bad is going to happen to them." Jungkook hissed to Jin.