Hidden Agenda

Everyone is now sitting at the living room of the girls.

"Appa? Why are you all here?" Shi Hye asked at her dad as she looked at the all confused.

"We're having meeting now honey. Can you do a favor for daddy? This are for auntie's and uncle's talked talk only." Jungkook said smiling at his daughter.

Jennie looked at them softly. She didn't know that Jungkook has this side of him.

"Oh, okay Appa. I'm just going to my room then." Shin Hye said and kissed his cheek then she run to Jennie and did the same thing.

"Good night Mommy." Shin Hye said and left them.

The boys looked at her and Jungkook teasingly, but she looked away and just greeted by the girls glaring at her while un notice by the boys.

As Shin Hye leave, Jungkook cleared his throat they all look at him.

"Kook, it's a good thing that you warned us quickly I just received a call from the club and it was confirmed that some pest was seen there but they didn't raid it." J-Hope said.

The boys sighed in annoyance while the girls secretly glared at Jennie.

"How come they get access?" Suga asked frustrated.

"That's the question. I think there's a hole in our Clan." RM butted.

The girls stiffened a bit. The boys looked at their way.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Lisa asked nervously but she didn't show it.

"Why are you nervous?" Taehyung asked.

"I am not." Lisa answered back.

"Jennie." Jungkook said.

They all looked at the lad then look back at Jennie.

The girls cursed at their mind.

"W-What?" Jennie asked suddenly felt so nervous.

"So, it was her? The hole?" Jin asked serious.

The girls looked at Jennie scared what will going to happen.

"I knew it! You are spy." Taehyung said angrily.

"What the?! We are not!" Rosè shout out him.

"Then why you are so defensive?" Jimin angrily shout back!

"STOP!" Jungkook shout.

Everybody got quiet.

"Jennie is the one who warned me. She heard those pests talking while she's getting the first aid kit. So, she's the one who save us." Jungkook said.

The boys felt so guilty right now not knowing the truth. Well if just they know the truth.

The girls sighed in relief when Jungkook defend Jennie but still they are secretly glaring at the lad.

"Oh, is that so? Sorry about that." Jin said softly. Jennie just nod at him.

"So how did you manage to hide? Everyone knows our look, so they must easily to catch you." Suga asked confused.

Both Jennie and Jungkook stiffened.

"A-ah w-we hide at the curtains." Jennie lied.

Then everyone look has this O shape in their lips.

"But why are you stuttering?" Jimin asked.

"Did something happen more?" J-Hope teased.

Jennie shake her head and hands frantically.