This is wrong

The girls are now at Jennie's room. They stared at her worriedly.

"Unnie please wake up." Lisa mumble while caressing Jennie's hair.

It's been 2 days after the incidents.

The girls are now in day off. Jungkook let them to take a rest while Jennie is not yet awake, and it's been two days that they didn't talk with them.

Only Suga had encourage to talk to them.

They didn't even know if they want to see them for now.

Because after what happened to them they distance their selves.

They got scared to them especially to Jungkook.

They can't even think properly every time they saw him.

Its gives shivers to their spines every time they remembered what he looks like that day.

They didn't even know if what they did to the bad guys who ambush them.

All Suga said is they take care of it already.

The girls sighed again.

"I'm going to Thailand. I'll just going to visit my mom." Lisa said. The two girls look at her.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Jisoo asked.

"Neh Unnie. I'll be back after 2 days. I just missed my mom." Lisa said and stared at Jennie.

"Be careful there okay? I'll cover you up to the boys." Jisoo said and hug the lad.

"Be back safely Lisa-ah." Rosè said and hug her too.

Lisa nodded and pulled away from the hug. She looks at Jennie and kiss her forehead.

"Wake up soon Unnie." Lisa said and nods at the girls and leave the room.

Jisoo and Rosè stared at the door where Lisa came out.

"I hope she will be okay." Jisoo said.

"Lisa is strong unnie." Rosè said.

"If it's okay for you to stay with Jennie? I just want to get some fresh air." Jisoo said smiling at Rosè.

Rosè sighed. "I know you want to visit your father Unnie. Just go I can handle this one." Rosè said and hug Jisoo.

The lad sighed and hugged her back before leaving the room.

As Jisoo left Rose just stared at Jennie and started to cry.

"Unnie please wake up. Everyone is now worried to you. Lisa and Jisoo left to visit their love ones. So please Unnie I'm alone." Rosè mumbled crying.

Suddenly someone tap her shoulder. She was startled a bit and when she looks back she saw Jimin and the lad sit beside her near at Jennie's bed.

"You okay?" Jimin asked.

She shake her head lightly. Jimin sighed and stared at Jennie.

He was so happy that the girls save Shin Hye. At first they have their doubt to them but what happened two days ago made them realize that these girls are trustworthy.

"We knew that you're afraid to us now. Especially to Jungkook." Jimin said.

Rosè got stiffened but didn't talk.

Jimin sighed before continuing.

"If I were Jungkook I'll do the same also. He just shows you how much he love his family. Especially to his daughter. We're a family Chae." Jimin said and look at Rosè who is staring at him wide eyes.

"What?" Jimin asked confused when he saw her shocked.

"Y-You called me Chae." Rosè said blushing.

"Park Chaeyong is your Full name, right?" Jimin asked and the lad nodded.

"Rosè is pretty name but I prefer Chae." Jimin said smiling at her.

Rosè blink her eyes when she saw that beautiful smile of him. It's really make her relax every time she saw it.

"We hope that you will accept us a family too Chae. Because we accept you girls as our family." Jimin said.

Rose look at him wide eyes.

"At first we're doubting you. Because we are afraid to get betrayed again. We don't want to lose a family member that's why we don't trust people easily. But what after you did to save Shin Hye from that gang it made us to trust you and we will do everything to save you from harmful." Jimin said as he looks at Jennie then to her.