Little Black Dress

At Headquarters of Bighit.

"Hyung you okay?" Jimin asked Suga they saw him get inside of the office of Jungkook.

The lad didn't answer but just take his sit at the sofa beside J-Hope.

Jungkook glared at Suga when he saw him but didn't talk.

The boys fell silent and no one dared to talk.

After few minutes Suga stand up.

"Where are you going?" Jin asked to the lad.

"I need to go to our doctor. I think I broke my arm last night." Suga answered leaving them.

The boys didn't dare to talk when Suga left.

Flashback.

After the boys leave at the girl's room. The boys decided to go at Jungkook's room.

"What was that Suga? Are you hiding something to us?" RM asked

"That's none of your business." Suga answered

Suddenly Jungkook grab Suga's collar and punched him everyone got shocked at what he did even Suga, but the lad punch him back.

"What was that for?" Suga asked angrily.

"You're hiding something to us! I thought we are brothers?" Jungkook asked.

The boys just watched at the two they don't know why Jungkook is acting like this.

Suga smirked.

"Are you perhaps jealous Maknae?" Suga asked making Jungkook to glare at him.

"Don't change the topic Suga." Jungkook angrily spat.

"What? She's part of our family are we not supposed to take care of them too?" Suga asked back again this time smirking an idea came up to his mind, but he will not tell to anyone for now.

"This is not like you Suga." Jungkook said again.

"What? People change Jungkook and beside Jennie is pretty right and she's even sexy." Suga said the boys looked at him shocked.

"It's working." Suga thought.

"What the fuck are you thinking!" Jungkook said and punched him again.

Jungkook is so mad right now thinking that Suga Likes Jennie make him want to kill this man.

"What Jungkook? You're really that jealous? She's not Shin Hye's mother so don't get confused." Suga shout back. The boys looked at Suga in shocked this is the first time that he shouts to Jungkook.

Jungkook fell silent.

"See? you're just being jealous. You're confused right now. You saw SunHye (Shin Hye's mother) in her. Clear your mind Jungkook. You can't like or love her when you seeing SunHye to her. They may have similarity in face but they have different attitude, but everyone can tell that." Suga said and stand up as he accidentally hit the table causing him to hiss in pain.

"Who told you I like or love her? I'm just curious why you looked like knew her before." Jungkook said looking away.

Suga smirked.

"Think what I had told you Maknae." Suga said and left the room.

The boys looked at Jungkook.

"You okay maknae?"RM asked.

Jungkook sighed and leave them.

"I can smell my 2 million won times 5." Jin said happily the boys glared at him.