Mad

Unknown

"You told me that they will succeed but what happened?!" The Unknown shouts at the commander.

"We're sorry boss. We thought too because they are the best group that we had here in the station." The commander said nervously.

"But you failed me by this time. And it looks like those Bangtan forgave them for betraying them." The unknown said and stare at the commander not so happy.

"Don't worry Boss, they will continue their mission." The commander said smirking while the lad brows met at confusion.

"And how are you sure about that? They already know that you set them up." The unknown asked.

The commander smirk at the lad.

"I'm sure about it boss, I already blackmailed Jisoo that I will going to kill his father if they will not going to continue their mission." The commander said.

The unknown guy sighed.

"Do you think your plan worked? They already discharged her father and put it to their private hospital." The unknown said angrily making the lad startled.

"W-What?!" The commander asked shock.

"You really disappointed me Commander." The unknow hissed while the lad looks down nervously.

"Just do your work. Spy on the girls i will do the rest." The unknown said.

"And by the way. How's Jennie? I think she's already looking for me. She looks like her sister. I want you to get the drug." The unknown said smirking.

The commander looks up to him shock.

"Are you going to use it to her?" The lad asked.

"Why? It would be nice right? Making the past to repeat itself. And it would be great to see Jungkook in pain again but this time with a twist." The unknown said and laughed evilly.

The commander stared at him and smirk.

"Okay boss as you wish I'll just going to tell the doctors to make one." The commander said and left the room.

"You will pay Jeon Jungkook. You stole everything to me so I will stole yours." The unknown guy said and laughed evilly.

@bighit

"Any updates?" Jungkook asked to the boys. They are now at his office having a meeting without the girls.

"That bastard knows that we are watching him." Suga answered frustrated.

Jungkook brows met.

"How come? I told you to be careful about it." Jungkook said not happy.

"It happens that he accidentally saw the bug that we put to his library." J-Hope answered.

The boys sighed.

"He even knew that we are taking care of Jisoo's Father and Lisa's mother." RM added which making them more frustrated.

"That bastard is really getting into my nerve." Jungkook hissed.

"Where are the girls by the way" Taehyung asked.

"They are at their unit playing with Shin Hye." Jungkook answered.

"Are there any securities with them?" Jin asked.

"I'm not dumb hyung to let them go alone there." Jungkook answered at the lad.

"But why I have this feeling that they did something that we don't like? Jimin butted making the boys to look at him blankly.