Seventy-One - Yet Another Contribution to the Death File

SEVENTY-ONE

Yet Another Contribution to the Death File

“How did all the true submissives die? I’m told that a good master cares oh-so-much about his female, and that he’s responsible and considerate, never putting his submissive in the way of being seriously physically harmed, but . . . these weekends and what happens because of them are big exceptions,” Catherine cannot stop herself from commenting, since Vivian does not rush off, not even after the noise scare in the secret passageway. “Why didn’t the masters catch that disease as well, from the same non-refundables, during that weekend play? And what disease was it, that the women died so quickly?”

“One that men don’t want women to be aware of, because so many women are already careful enough as it is, when it comes to physical intimacy, which really frustrates and infuriates men, who aren’t careful at all.  The disease is . . . It’s a condition that affects mostly women, and that’s always created within women, by men. It comes to existence when a woman has a collection of different men’s creative material within her, as well as non-deadly viruses, which then combine and blend into the deadly super-virus. Those non-deadly viruses, however, don’t combine in men’s bodies -- even in gay men, who may very well have a collection of different creative material within their body as well -- and I guess that that’s because men aren’t the creators of life. Once it’s combined in a woman, however, the super-virus can be passed on ready-made to other women, but only rarely to men. Some say that testosterone stops it from forming and/or surviving, in males. The masters of those dead females, however, of course didn’t take the chance of being one of those male exceptions that would become infected and die.”

“So, you’re saying that the women died before the disease killed them.”

“Survival is about a year, after the super-virus is caught or created, and every week that follows the sixth month mark of creation or infection gets worse and worse for the infected until . . . ”

“How typically unfair. The whole thing. Because those women developed that deadly disease because of weekends like this one that their master irresponsibly and carelessly and selfishly made them participate in.”

“When it was time, when the suffering was intense, the women fell asleep and never woke up. There was nothing to do for them.”

“Of course not: how can there be research done to cure or to control a disease that no one admits exists?” Catherine returns, clenching her teeth.

“Maybe if women loaded themselves up with testosterone, were more like men . . . But, as it is, women’s bodies stupidly combine all those viruses together as if they’re creating a worthy life, as if they’re taking in an X or a Y, and putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to come up with a creation. This deadly combination in a woman can occur if she’s had more than three partners within a year. That’s how long a man’s DNA continues to be found in her body, as taken in by the non-deadly viruses within her, that maintain it as a part of themselves. Without four or more male genetic codes, the viruses don’t combine. God always wants women to keep men in line sexually, doesn’t He? He puts it all on us, because He knows that we’re stronger, that we’ll look around us and pay attention, that we know the meaning of ‘the greater good.’ That’s why all women deserve to go to heaven, don’t you think, after suffering hell on Earth, through men’s lusting and stupidity, and all the consequences? Well, except for the traitor women, of course, who are too weak to suffer, and who are therefore like men, and so, their suffering, like men’s, has to come after death. If there really is a just and fair God in the universe . . . ”