Twenty-One - Be the Man

TWENTY-ONE

Be the Man

The next race during the first mini-contest portion of the weekend has the women on their hands and knees, with the chocolate now smeared on a different part of their body. Since masters objected to their true submissive licking a certain area, the race was set up to accommodate their concern. The overall visual effect, however, is almost the same, even without the depth.

The masters once again to do the smearing, and Tristan enjoys a few squeezes and a few slaps of the body part presented to him by his submissive, before he reaches for the melted chocolate and applies it. As he paints her with sweet brownness, Catherine sees masters kneel and unzip, before sending their manhood to touch the chocolate-covered area in front of them, to enjoy the sight and feel of it. Afterwards, the submissives must of course lick off the chocolate was introduced by that touch to their master’s organ, before the men  zip up again. More chocolate is then applied to replace what was displaced.

Tristan, however, does not unzip. He instead leans in close to Catherine and reminds her to keep winning, before returning to the line. Catherine has licked chocolate off Tristan’s body before. More than once. Among other foods. But this is not the same at all.

Once all the masters are done, a contest attendant once again walks down the line of submissives to insure that there is enough chocolate on each woman’s body, in the interest of fairness.

During this race, every woman will contribute to the cause at the same time, licking the chocolate off while her own is being licked off as well. When a woman is done cleaning and is cleaned off herself, she will stand up, and, the first chain to have all of its participants standing, will win, after contest verifiers check each body area for spotlessness. Catherine’s cheek art created by her master’s creative material is covered-up as best as is possible in order that no chocolate be blended in with it.

When the race begins, masters love the sight of the endless chain of mouths at work, as well as the display of tongues simultaneously toiling, and, with a little imagination, the brown smears once more become something else that makes certain organs stand up to attention. But others, not.

Once their submissive, or the action of her chain, is done, masters once again look up at the screens, where they continue to see close ups of the action taken place around the room. Split-screen views, side by side displays, or multiple action, on each screen, do not disappoint.

Since the women remain in the same line order during all of the races of this mini-contest, their bodies become quite intimately acquainted with one another. An orgy with nineteen women indeed, Catherine thinks to herself, afraid of what the next race will be. To calm herself, she wonders how the scoring system works, and what the prize might be for winning, since Tristan so wants her to be a part of the winning team.

For the following race, the women strap on an imitation manhood made of a substance that will burst after some thrusting. Since these items are by nature of one-time use, and since no mouth is involved, Catherine’s chest loosens a little more, not that she can forget what she had to do in the first two races.

The women remain on their hands and knees to compete. A sound warns of the impending climax, and the bursting that follows leaves colour within and without the woman who was penetrated, as well as over the lower abdomen of the woman who was thrusting. Twenty different colours per line.

“I always wanted to know how it feels,” the non-refundable who is about to penetrate Catherine comments, when it is her turn, down the line. The one who is about to be penetrated, for her part, just wants the penetrator to get on with it.