Forty-Six - Curious Assistance

FORTY-SIX

Curious Assistance

The masters’ rears are the next body part to be featured in the guessing mini-contest, and so, soon after competing groups are reorganized according to similarity in male buttocks, curtains once more drop simultaneously everywhere in the grand ballroom to reveal to the women the men’s disembodied behinds, floating in black velvet. Snickering by some women greets the sight, but nothing more.

When Catherine sends both hands to her face seconds after the ten moons rose all at once before her, she immediately gets a look from a non-refundable who believes that Catherine has creative material on her face. The woman then realizes that she does not, and that no offence was committed by those hands, no smudging of art. Catherine immediately dismisses the desire that she saw in that look. Desire to get her in trouble.

I dont look at Tristans ass. I have very little reason to be behind him, when he’s pant-less, and I dont bathe or shower with him, or sleep in the same bed with him to see his butt poking out in the morning, or to see it when hes sleeping, or to see it when he’s walking away from bed or getting ready before hes dressed, or anything. Well, I have seen it walking away from bed, actually, when he leaves after taking what he wants without ever spending the night. But he doesnt order me there, so . . . Im going to make him angry . . . What will he do to me now?

“Ah, what wealthy men do,” a non-refundable comments, as she looks up and down the line showcased for her. “Interactive porn for a whole weekend. Not commanding a chick to do things online, but being right there when it happens.”

“Shut up,” Catherine snaps at her.

“Whoa. Sorry. Writing down a number doesn’t take that much concentration, does it?”

“Unless you don’t know how to write,” another jests.

“Ladies, she has to get it right or her master will beat the s**t out of her,” a non-refundable points out. She has jet black hair, and a mole on her right cheek. “Look at those red marks on her face. And what about you?” Mole asks the other true submissive of the group. “Do you know your master’s ass, from kissing it all day long?”

The true subservient being addressed looks at Catherine, who soon takes a few steps away from the non-refundables, deciding that she should stand with one of her peers instead, and that not knowing the rule should no longer stop her. The woman is one of the two who participated in Tristan’s odd, all-true subservient master/combo hour, one of the two who was at Catherine’s breasts, and who then participated in that round of heavy group kissing, in that mess of sloppiness.

The women’s odd socializing within Tristan’s work station -- with water bottle refreshments for them while the men spoke as if anywhere but at a sex play weekend -- instantly returned to both women when they saw each other in the same grouping, as did their subsequent physical interactions in the absence of a non-refundable sexual go-to. Despite writing off that combo as not the worst of the weekend -- with no disease involved while being at breasts or having someone at one’s breasts -- Catherine had nevertheless not been certain how she felt, when first laying eyes on this woman again, and had therefore kept her distance.

Many diseases transmitted through kissing, however, Tristan’s female cannot help but to think now, as her eyes are forced to take in the woman’s face, including her lips.

“One, two, eight and nine, are too old to be our masters,” the true submissive discreetly whispers to Catherine, after the two have further studied the male parts before them, while standing side by side, close together. Now that the woman points it out, Catherine sees the clues as well and scolds herself for not seeing them before.