I Write Tragedies Not Sins

~*Ella's POV*~

I had picked out my dress, and the boys had all picked out tuxes. They'd all chosen something blue to match my dress. Luke had got a blue lip ring to switch with his black one, Calum got a blue tie, Michael was dying his hair blue (don't ask), and Ashton had chosen to get a blue shirt to go with his. I laughed. This had to be some dream. There was no way these guys would my friends any other time.

From everything I'd gathered:

Luke would probably be that guy that wasn't popular, but every girl loved anyway.

Calum would probably be in band but would refuse to acknowledge girls like me who tried to blend into the walls.

Michael would just be like all the other guys that think they're "too punk rock" to be friends with anyone else.

And Ashton would be that popular guy who always had someone hanging off of his shoulder. Girls would be all over him with his gorgeous curly hair and brilliant hazel eyes, and that smile that made you melt inside... Not to mention those dimples. Okay, I need to stop because this probably isn't a good thing. 

Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out why they wanted to be my friends in the first place. They're famous! They hit the big time with a huge hammer... yet they're still normal, everyday guys. Maybe that's why I like being their friend. 

A few hours passed and eventually we were getting ready for this dance. My mum--sorry I've been hanging around them too long-- my mom was getting a camera ready for pictures. Which really I didn't understand why. Eventually everyone was going to think that I sent them a message saying "Will you guys please go to my prom with me? No one at my school likes me and you should pity me and take me" because that's what they all think in the end. I don't even think the 5sos fam likes me too much becuase I actually became friends with them. Yay for being in a music store at the right time. 

I went on twitter before anyone decided that it was time to take pictures. Guess what I saw being retweeted by just about everyone. Pictures of the boys and me running away from everyone. No one knew who the girl, me, was but they were all saying how they wished they were her. It kind of made me feel good about myself but at the same time I felt a little sad about not telling anyone about it. They'd all followed me but everyone gets followed by them at some point... right? Maybe I'm a little wrong... But since the picture was on tumblr, I decided to go check out Instagram. My. Whole. Feed. Everything was about that picture. People who were envious; people who were jealous; people who think I'm sleeping with the whole band. Great. Now I have to go on everything and tell everyone that the girl in the picture is me and that they have nothing to worry about. They're all acting like I've stolen the loves of their lives from them. I can't even stand up to people, what makes them think I want to take four Aussie guys from them? Okay maybe I'd like to take Ashton off the market but he's the only one! Michael is like the brother I never had so I could understand if maybe he got protective but I don't think he will over me. But this is Mike we're talking about... and we all know how he acts with Luke. Yes I'm trying to keep my feels to myself but they have the best bromance and it just... ugh! You know what I mean? How could anyone really say they hate any word of their bromances? 

"Ella? Come on, honey, its time for pictures! You have to get dinner before you arrive too!" my mom called from down stairs. 

"Coming mom! Are the boys here yet?" I yelled back at her. They'd gone back to their hotel to clean up. We'd told them they could have done that here, but they said it would more appropriate if they left and came back. Mike had mumbled something to Ashton but I didn't catch it. Whatever it was though, Ashton turned a bright shade of red and turned towards the door with an amount of speed that he nearly hit his face on the door. It was kind of funny actually.