Moments in Time

~Ella's POV~
I ran out of the room during the twitcam and put my ear plugs back in. I ran to stage right, I had to see One Direction sing live. I know I know, I got it. I understood the first time. A typical girl! But this was, like, a fan requirement.

I reached the stage and they had just started singing. I couldn't pick out the song right away because of the screaming. So many girls... All so much prettier than me.. Stop. Bad Ella. You're beautiful to someone out there.

The song was Moments. I got there just in time. Being a slower song, it gave me a chance to sit down and listen.

When they finished singing, I cheered, much quieter than everyone else.

Then, Louis spoke into his mic.

"Now, how many of you have heard about our next album?" He smiled into the mic.

Many cheers erupted from the stands.

"Well, we just finished writing a new song and we would like to share it with all of you." Harry grinned in his cheeky way.

Another round of cheers.

"This one, is about a girl. But, she has a crush on someone else." Liam added.

"It's from her best guy friends point of view. And we think it sounds great." Zayn smiled.

"This song is called 'Does her Know?'." Niall laughed.

I sat up a little straighter, new album leakage right from the boys! This is great!

Liam started the song.

"He knows about you in every way,
He's memorised every part of your face,
Inside and out,
Baby, head to toe.
Yeah, he knows everything there is to know."

Harry was next,
"You're secret tattoo,
The way you change moods,
The songs that you sing,
When you're all alone.
He know how you dance,
In front of your friends.
But baby, baby."

Everyone!
"Does he know,
You can move it like that,
Woah,
Does he know you're out
And I want you so bad?
Woah,
Tonight,
You're mine, baby!"

The rest of the song was lost in screams but you could hear the boys over the loud speaker. Oh but it was so much fun!! I felt a hand tap my shoulder, I grabbed it and tried to twist whomever it was's arm.

"Ow! I was trying to get your attention, not have you break my wrist! I kind of need it!"

"Ashton?! What the hell?!"

I released his wrist and put my hands on my hips.

"He's been trying to get your attention since the beginning of the song." Luke laughed.

They all had strangely adorable laughs, Ashton's made me laugh the most though. Cause when he laughs it always changes, and he's just... Adorable.

"We wanted you to join us when we go out there and surprise them." Ashton grinned.

Now that I'd looked, they'd all changed into something resembling one of the boys on stage.
Luke was dressed like Niall.
Calum like Zayn.
Michael like Liam.
And Ashton like Louis.

"We need a fifth person."

"And we've got you an outfit."

"And a face." Michael held up a picture of Harry's face.

I blinked at the outfit. I was in no way a Larry shipper. I did ship the friendship though.

"I hate all of you. So much." I grabbed the outfit out of Calum's arms and headed to the bathroom to change.

~Ashton's POV~
"I have a good feeling about this performance." Michael laughed.

"Selfie afterwards?" Calum grinned.

"Let's do it!" I laughed.

We all high-fived and Ella came back out. She was in a button up black shirt, with black skinny jeans and black dress shoes. It really looked nice on her.

"Well?" She did a quick turn around.

"It's fem!Harry, guys!" I laughed and gave her a side hug.

"I feel really short right now and Harry is the tallest boy out there.." She looked at the ground.

"They're all short to us." Luke laughed.

"Cause we're all six foot and above." Calum smirked.

Michael coughed, "And Ashton's the short one. Sorry bad cough today."

I glared at him, "I'm not short Mr. Six -one."

"You're shorter than me."

I ended that conversation there because the boys began to sing Teenage Dirtbag. We were all teenage dirtbags. We accepted it.

"Her name is Noel,
I had a dream about her,
She rings my bell
It gym class in half and hour
Oh how she rocks,
In keds and tube socks.

But she doesn't know
Who I am.
And she doesn't give a damn about me,"

We ran out on stage with our masks on as they got to the first chorus. They seemed genuinely surprised.

The song continued and we messed with them as they sang. About halfway through we took off our masks and just started having fun. Ella was having all kinds of fun. She was singing with Louis, dancing with Liam, laughing with Harry and playing air guitar with Niall. I couldn't be jealous of that, we had brought her out here to have fun. I saw something on the floor where Ella had been standing a minute ago. A phone, maybe?

I picked it up and started over to her. But it buzzed in my hand.

A text. A blocked number? I opened it.

'If that is you on that stage, Ella Applegate, so help me, you will never be able to show your face in school again. And step off of them, I have dibs.'

What was all this about? Bullying? Who the hell would do this?!

I deleted the message and locked the phone, running it over to Ella. She didn't even notice she'd dropped it.

I ran over to the guys and told them I needed to talk to them on Gus Bus. It was really hard to get them to understand.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Well I'm trying to build things up. Ashton's found out about the bullying.. But I honestly have zero muse right now so I'm sorry it's not really good.

Muse? *knocks on door*
Do you wanna write a story?
Come on let's go and write.
I never have you any more.
Come out the door,
It's like you've gone away!
We used to be best buddies...
And now we're not.
I wish you would tell me why!
Do you wanna write a story?
It doesn't have to be a good one.

Go away writer...

Okay bye.... *sadface...*