Teenage Dirtbags

A/N: Well guess what! Louis is getting a voice in this one! Just because it will add to everything...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis' POV~
The Aussie's opening went really well, it got the crowd going. That's all a guy can ask for. Am I right? Well, they had a big surprise in there and I was shocked. I'd only talked to Ella a few times but my oh my. She was... Wow. What? A guy can't like a girl? Everyone likes someone, even if it's not who they think it would normally be but hey, what're you gonna do about it?

I applauded for Ashton's solo, he did a pretty good job for a drummer.

Ella came off stage, she was as red as a rose. It is a very pretty colour might I add. Anyway, she came and looked at the five of us standing there.

"Does anyone else feel like they're going to faint?" she held a hand to her forehead.

"Woah, no fainting now! You've still got another couple hours of hot guys to watch!" I laughed.

She laughed and Liam sat her down on his chair.

"It's not good for people to feel like that, especially when they've just come off stage. Do you have stage fright?" he asked.

"Uh huh. I've never been able to even speak in front of my classes with out messing something up." she looked at the ground.

"Maybe we could find something to help you with that." Niall grinned, "And who knows, maybe our bus will break down and we'll have to stay in town a little longer."

"But what about the other concerts?" Zayn pointed out.

"We can move them back," Harry shrugged, "I don't think people would mind too much as long as we did a meet 'n greet after the concerts."

"Or..." Liam smiled, "She could just come with us."

"I'd have to get my mom's premission... and I want my friend Cassie to come too..." Ella looked disheveled.

"Now don't scare her Liam." I smiled and hugged her, "She's a very fragile girl."

The other boys just laughed and next the Aussies came off the stage, sweaty and exasperated.

"That was awesome!!" they high-fived each other.

"Nice job boys!" Niall applauded them.

"Niall you can't join them." Zayn smirked at the ground.

"Well, then you're not going to be in Little Mix." he retaliated jokingly.

"Come on guys, we've got spring loaded floor panels to go stand on." Liam said dragging them away.

Harry turned to me and Ella, "Come on Lou. You can't hold someone forever."

"Yes I can, she's coming on stage with me." I smiled and laughed in my special way.

I kissed Ella's cheek and laughed. She looked redder than before now. But it was show time. This tour was going to start with staying Up All Night.

~Ella's POV~
Louis kissed my cheek. I think my heart just exploded. Michael waved a hand in front of my face and I jumped.

"What? What's going on?"

"We're just trying to talk to you is all." he laughed.

"Now come on. You're going to do something with us for when they sing Teenage Dirtbag." Luke smirked in his little half smile way. I'm beginning to think that side of his face doesn't work correctly.

I followed them back to their dressing room where it seemed they'd already planned this out. They had face masks made with pictures of each One Direction member on it. I started laughing, they actually were going to dress as the boys and go out there and pretend to be them!