Wherever You Are

~Ella's POV~
It had been a week since the concert, and my school's dance was getting closer. The bullying wasn't stoping. I kept getting messages about how I was a whore, and all these other things that weren't true. And it was all because I knew One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer.

I'd been texting Michael a lot, and Ashton would FaceTime every day. Luke and Calum would call every few days to make sure everything was going alright, every time I had to lie. I wasn't going to let them know about the name calling.

Tuesday morning, I got up and waited out by the bus stop. Around seven, it picked me up. I sat by myself at the front where no one would bother me. We pulled up to the school and filed out of the bus. I got a few glares from some groups, a couple guys laughed at me, couples shoved passed me. It was a normal reoccurance.

My phone trilled with an update from one of my apps. Keek. Oh goody. Wait, it was the 5SOS boys! I walked into the bathroom. I sat against the wall and opened it, I pressed play and Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum all stared with smiling faces into the camera.

"Hullo everyone! This is a quick shout out to a friends of ours." Michael smiled.

"She's back in one of the last places we preformed in." Ashton nodded.

"Her name is Ella," Luke nodded.

"And we wrote a song just for her." Calum gave a smirk of a smile.

"And we're uploading it..." Ashton turned the camera toward a computer. "Now!"

They rushed forward and hit the upload button. I couldn't see what the video was though. I liked the keek, and switched over to YouTube. Luckily my school had one person bathrooms, because I had a feeling I was going to cry.

I found their most recent upload and pressed play.

It started with a young Luke, then the guitar started.

"For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we had to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside," Luke sang.

As the video went on, there were clips from old keeks and old videos from youtube, not to mention all the videos of them hugging fans. I started to cry. Shaking my head, I opened my messages and sent then a group text message.

Ella:
You guys better know: I'm sitting here crying because of that video. So, I hate each one of you.

They responded pretty quickly.

MC:
Noooo!!! Ella!!! Lol, did you like it though?

Ella:
Yeah... I'm hiding in the bathroom so no on will see my tear stains.

AI:
You actually watched it?!

Ella:
Yeah. It was just so cute and Ash, you got to sing harmony for Calum!!

AI:
I actually asked for that...

Ella: Did you?

LH:
He begged. He really wanted to sing that part.

CH:
We didn't argue, people actually seem to like him singing. Oh, and we're deciding on a name for our label!

Ella:
What did you have in mind?

LH:
I liked Try Hard Records...

AI:
I think it should be Hi or Hey Records because we can't get that stupid "Hi/Hey, we're 5 seconds of summer!"