Catch My Breath

•Ella's POV•

"Let's rehearse lads! This concert is gonna have a lot of fun-ness!" Calum laughed and dragged the boys off. That included the One Direction boys too.

"Yours might be fun, but ours will be funner!" Louis laughed and high-fived Liam.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do while they were off rehearsing. Most likely, I was going to be told I couldn't be in the arena by Paul or one of the other security guards.

"I'm just gonna.. Stand here. Like a loser. Like I am." I said to no one in particular. I walked around the stadium thinking about how all the One Direction concerts had been sold out before I could even think about getting a ticket. And here I was sitting at rehearsals, getting ready for the concert of my life.

All the 5SOS boys were on stage practicing with their instruments and I'd just turned around to see the rest of the stadium when I heard talking in the microphones.

"You know, Ella.. You could come up here while we rehearse.." Michael smirked.

I shook my head. I had never been on stage, and I never wanted to be on one.

"Come on, it'll be fun! You can sit back by Ashton." Luke said reaching a hand out for me.

"Calllllluuuummmmmm!!" I whined pouting, "make the meanies stooooooppppp!!"

"Actually it was partially my idea so nooooooo," Calum chuckled.

I was dragged on to the stage, and sat on a stool in front of Ashton.

"Hey.." I said not sure what I wanted to say.

"What's up?" He asked tuning the drum. I know sounds weird, but drummers do that.

"Just wondering why I never hear you singing a lot of the time." I raised an eyebrow and turned around.

"Because I'm back here. Sweating my arse off, and making girls swoon from my sick down beats." He smirked. Beads of sweat were already starting to form on his hair line.

"Well, you look really hot right now." I turned around then added, "Hot from these stage lights I mean."

He just laughed at me. Pretty sure I was a nice shade of red at that point. They sang a few covers and I made the decision to walk around and explore the backstage area. It was new for me. I probably would be in the very back of the stadium if I'd bought tickets and then I'd never had met any of them. Talk about a sad day.

I know what everyone is thinking, typical. But that's what I am, a typical girl. We're all typical in some aspect, mine just so happens to be fangirling.

As I walked around, I ran into Liam. I litterally ran into him.

"Oh God!" I muttered as I stumbled backwards.

"You alright Ella?" he asked making sure I was okay.

"I'm fine, just didn't see you there... I'm so clumsy." I laughed weakly.

He laughed, "Everyone's clumsy at some point, but come on, I'll show you around."

He had this look in his eye, like he knew something I didn't. I hated seeing that look in people. Come to think of it, I'd seen it on Luke and Calum too. Something fishy is going down on this side of the fence.

Liam led me around showing me the hair and make-up studio, the dressing room. Apparently, fans aren't allowed in there when there are security running around. He showed me several different areas where they would hide from everyone for a laugh. Then, we caught up with Louis. He was in his beanie, tank top and shorts. Okay... That was really hot. He was so hot. Stop me at anytime. But he just had that devil may care look.

"Well! If it isn't my biggest fan, and lovely Liam." He grinned. I wanted to fall and just... Yeah. You know. "What's going on? Seen the bus yet?"

"I've been shown everything but the bus. But what I really wanna see is you guys singing. That's what I'm here for." I shrugged.

"Well too bad! To the bus!" Liam laughed and Louis punched the air.

•Ashton's POV•

"Hey! Ash! Wrong song, bro. We're doing Unpredictable, not Try Hard." Michael's voice sounded a little further away than it should have been. I did have ear plugs in, like all drummers.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"TAKE THE EARPLUGS OUT OF YOUR HEAD, NUMPTY!" was yelled in my ear.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled and fell over.

We all laughed and someone brought up what we could do with someone in the front row.

"That's be so cool, you know? To bring someone up to be sung to." Luke smiled.

"We should do it to Ella. She'll already be up here anyway and it might make her laugh." Michael smirked at me.

"I think we should let Ashton sing to her.." Calum raised an eyebrow.

"What?! Why me?"

"We all know you like her... It's pretty obvious." Luke smirked.

I blushed. Were they trying to set me up with her? Or jut tease me?

"Guys. Let's not. You saw how she reacted to seeing Louis! She doesn't like me, doesn't matter if I like her or not."

"So you admit to liking her...?" Michael pushed.

"Yes okay? I like Ella!" I grunted.

They all grinned, "Then it's decided. You're actually singing tonight."

I stared at them wide-eyed. "Guys. I'm. Not. A. Singer."

"You can sing though." Calum pointed out.

"But I'm not you guys, I don't stand in front of everyone. I can't use a drum away from my set."

"Which is why you're going to use the board we use when doing covers on our YouTube."

I was over ruled. I was going to be singing in that concert to Ella.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: sorry this took so long. I've been soo busy! What do you think will happen in the end? Think Ella will take Louis or Ashton?