Curtain Call

•Ella's POV•

So I'd been hanging out with Louis and Liam getting to know them better. And we'd been having a really good time! I even got to talk to Lottie. That's Louis' sister, she so amazing. Anyway, it was almost time for the concert to start by the time I went to go tell Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton good luck. It was going to be such a good concert. I could already tell.

I walked to the edge of the stage and grinned at the numerous fans who couldn't see me. Then I heard screaming and looked out a different opening in the stage to see girls screaming and pointing at the bus. I started laughing, this was such an amazing experience. You have no idea how amazing this night was going to be. I took a picture of myself with the stage and some fans behind me and sent it to Cassie. This was everything she was missing.

My phone dinged with a message from a blocked number.

Still trying 2 find a prom date? 2 bad. All the boys have dates. Sux to suck huh?

Honestly, I was really hurt by this. I had been trying for weeks to ask a guy to prom. And now I don't even get a chance to try? And ooh, the grammar. The grammar nazi is starting to come through.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to find Michael staring at me with a worried look on his face.

"What?" I asked shoving my phone in my pocket.

"You just look a little sad is all." He kept staring. Had he read my phone?

"Sad? No. Not me. Never." I shook my head.

"Liar." He grinned. "Either way, you shouldn't be sad. You should be excited. There's a concert about to happen and I'm not even ready! I might want to go get changed.. Bye!"

I laughed, only to make him feel better. I wasn't sure how these guys would react to finding out I'm being bullied. But I'd always been bullied. It's not like it was something new.

The concert didn't start for another couple minutes and there really wasn't much for me to do... So I walked out with a group of tech guys making sure everything was in place and all set up. I 'supervised'. I got to do the mic check, too. A couple of the fans already down in the front row started talking to me.

"So, like... Do you run a blog?" One girl asked.

"Why would you ask a techie that Jen? She's probably too busy to run a blog!" The other said.

"Oh please she's too young to be a techie. She's probably the daughter of one of them, Anna." Jen pushed.

"Actually, I'm just a fan but I know the opening group." I finally got to pitch myself in there.

"Oh. My. God! No way!!" the girls squealed. "You know 5SOS?!"

"Yeah, I met them not too long ago, and they wanted to know if I wanted to come along."

"Who sent the message?"

"Michael."

"Then he's gotta be your bestie. The one that texts you, always wants to be your bestie."

"And the one you get stuck with the most?"

"The one that likes you! Duh!" Anna giggled.

"Everyone knows that! Don't you read everything about them?" Jen asked.

"Not till earlier. I watched all their vines, all their YouTube Videos. I was not prepared for a concert." I slumped down on to my elbows.

"Well whatever, I guess we'll look for you backstage."