She Looks So Perfect

~Ashton's POV~
Ella's mom drove us to the mall in Santa Barbra, and she wouldn't let us listen to our music. We ended up listening to Ella's iPhone instead. Not that I had a problem with it!! She has a wonderful taste in music, we just wanted to be normal people and leak our album.

Album? Who said that? I never said anything about an album...

Anyway, we arrived and got out of Mrs. Seward's Honda Pilot.

"Alright boys," I addressed the band, "Heads down, hoods up."

Calum laughed, "My hood is always up.."

Luke and Michael laughed harder than they probably should have, and I chuckled. But my efforts were in vain. I laughed harder than the other boys and that's when they all saw us.

A hoard of screaming girls was running toward us, and we all panicked.

"Run!!" Ella squeaked and grabbed my arm.

I grabbed on to Mike and Calum, and Luke was already in the door. Damn his abnormally long legs.

Mrs. Seward stood in front of us trying keep the girls away, "Run inside and ask for security! Tell them you need a security detail while you walk around."

We all forced our way through the door. Ella and Michael were doubled over laughing, Calum was scolding Luke, and I was catching my breath.

"Really Luke!?" Calum griped.

"What? Screaming people means I should probably run," Luke shrugged and bit his piercing.

"Lucas.." Michael shook his head.

"Robert.." I breathed.

"Hemmings!" Ella chimed in, "Sorry I just wanted to be a part of it."

We all laughed and headed inside. Ella's mom wasn't too far behind us, and caught up easily. Security had been called, and were outside all of the entrances and exits to the mall. There were a lot of small children and adults roaming about, but it seemed that we weren't as well known to everyone else inside. We walked for a bit and it was a long while before anyone said anything about the mob outside.

"So..." Ella puffed out her cheeks, "Seems once you toured with One Direction you got pretty popular... How much does everyone want to bet there are already pictures all over the internet and in everyone's camera rolls that are you guys running away? I bet some imagines have been made too."

Michael perked up, "I've read some of those... some are actually really good."

"I think my favourtie one is Boxer, its a Tumblr story... It's pretty awesome." she shrugged.

"Who's it by?"

"Boybands-sux, she's awesome. I've had a few conversations with her and I also request a lot of the imagines on her page.."

"I'll have to look it up while you try on dresses.."

We continued walking until we reached a store that seemed specifically for proms.

"Holy heavens..." I said as we walked inside.

There were so many of them! Dresses in blue, dresses in green, pink, silver, black, gold, terquoise even!!

"Is it possible to die from too much colour?" Luke blinked.

"I don't think so.." Ella shook her head as she looked around.

Her mother walked up to the clerk and asked for whatever they had last minute for petit girls.

"Well, we have mainly dresses in blue, black, and red for girls of your daughter's size.." the clerk was eyeing up each of the boys, "Would the boys like to try on some of our tuxes?"

"We'd like to see each of the dresses, and that's up to them. They're paying for themselves if they do want to buy tuxes for the occasion." her mother clapped to get the girls attention.

"Yes of course! Right this way...." She led us to a rack of about twenty dresses, give or take a few.

Ella pulled out a few she liked. A red and black slim fitting thigh length strapless dress, a blue and black knee length dress with see through black straps, and a full black floor length, halter top dress with a slit and sparkles up the side.

"I'll be back..." She said sliding into the dressing room.

We all stood there waiting. Calum was talking to Luke about possibly getting a tux, Michael was searching on Tumblr for that Boxer story Ella told him about, and that left me to talk with Mrs. Seward.

"Mrs. Seward?" I asked.

"Yes.... Ashton?" she looked at me questioningly.

"Yes, ma'am. I was just wondering if you'd still be willing to take that job in Sydney?"

"If Ella wants to go, then we will most likely move. The only problem is finding somewhere to stay on such short notice." her mother chuckled lightly.

"I'm sure our families wouldn't mind sharing space. My mum loves meeting new people, and my siblings would love Ella. Michael's parents wouldn't really care... since they are never home anyway. Calum's mum loves to cook for people, and Liz is doll, so, Luke will have to get over sharing his mother." I grinned.

"Well, I will have to think about it... and you will have to keep your hands off of my daughter till she graduates and decides what to do with her life.."

"I'm sorry?"

"It's obvious to me at least that you like my Ella. You look at her the way my late husband looked at me. But you have to show me that you can take care of her before I let you have her."

"Okay! First dress!" Ella said, loud enough for all of us to hear.

I looked at Mrs. Seward awestruck that she had figured that out by just looking at me. She began chuckling at me as Ella came out of the room.

The red dress looked okay on her, but red just wasn't really her colour.

"Hmmm.... Ella try on the black one next... I want to see how that one looks before the other short one.." her mother tilted her head.

Was she looking at me out of the corner of her eye?

Ella came back in the long black one, and even Michael in the back of the room shook his head.

"Not the one for you El!!" He shouted.

"Seconded," Luke raised his hand.

"I second that second." Cal nodded.

"Oh thanks guys.." Ella scoffed.

We all shrugged apologetically and she went to try the last dress.

She came out and all of our jaws dropped.

"Sweetheart.." Her mother pouted.

"Oh, man does this one look bad too? I really liked the way it looked in the mirror.." Ella's shoulders dropped.

"No..." I shook my head, "No, you look... Amazing..."

Luke walked behind me and quietly sang, "She looks so perfect standing there, in that pretty little dress she wants to wear."

I elbowed him hard and kept smiling at Ella, "I guess we all need suits to match now huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm dedicating this chapter to K. T. Somerset!!! She is a wonderful girl and I adore her very much! She contacted me through my Instagram and I honestly consider her one of my dearest friends!!! Love you K!!!!! *kiss kiss*!!!