Consequence - LisKook

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I did not know that you were working. I'm so sorry. If only I knew I would never unplug your computer. You. You should have saved the files." I pointed my finger at him. Wrong move. Again. Jungkook is closing his eyes and inhaling his breathe.

"Are you blaming me right now?"

"It's your fault." Still faking my bravery. Still defending myself. Still stupid.

"You unplugged the freaking computer, monkey."

"What did you just say? What did you just called me? Did you just call me monkey? You! Jungkook! You should have call me Noona since the moment that we met! I am older than you!" Jisooo unnieeee, this is because of you. Since she told our fans that I liked to act like monkey to Chaeyoung in our VLive Ch+. It's spreading everywhere like a wild fire. Apparently Jungkook heard about it.

"By months. Then stop acting like a monkey if you don't want to be called one." He is starting to losing his patience and he is not the only one.

"Errrrggghhhh.. Jeon Jungkook!" I lunged at him. Slapping his chest with my both hands. The problem is.. he caught my hands. He turned my body around. My back is at his front. I am now facing the ladder. The ladder that he used to get to his bed. In front of me. Right in front of my eyes. I saw a black tie. Somehow this is my unlucky day because I saw him reaching for that tie. Oh, hell no.

"Jungkook, please don't... I'm so sorry. The last time you tied me up, I cannot walked for days. I have to go to dance practice tomorrow. We are having a comeback in two weeks. I need to be in my best condition. Jungkook, pleeeeease..."

"Don't worry, baby. That was when I was rough with you. But today I'm going to be reeeaaal slow. You're going to cry and begging me to go faster because you won't be able to handle it." He whispered right into my ear. I have shivers all over my body. Sending some signals straight to somewhere between my legs.

Oh my god! This is bad! He can go for hours and I only have one hour to be with him. The boy has stamina. I need to go to dress fitting for our comeback. Jennie is going to kill me if I didn't make it in time.

"Jungkook.. baby.. we can not do that. I need to go in one hour. I have a schedule." I tried to free my hands from his hold but I failed. Miserably.

"Oh... now you have a schedule." That's not a question. He is irritated with me.

"Jungkook, I swear. I have a schedule. I'm not lying" Trying to convince him right now it's like talking to a wall.

"What did you want, Lisa?"

"I just want to talk to you." Finally remembering my purpose to meet him.

"About what?"

"I miss you. We are so busy working on our comeback. We don't even have time to talk on the phone."

"You unplugged my computer, just to talk?"

"Mmm yes.. I said I miss you, didn't I?"

"Did you know what you did to me?" Oh, no.. his voice turned sexy. Ok. well.. his voice is always sexy but it's sexier when he turns on. I think when I was telling him I miss him, sealed the deal. I felt something poked my butt. "I was working on that song for days and I was doing finishing touches with video. Now..." He bites my ear. "All of it was gone." He is continue to assault my ear by licking it.

"Jungkook... pleeeeeeease..." I whined.

"Please what, baby? What do you want?" I want to scream right now because he keeps whispering in my ear. I can't handle it.

Since the first time I saw him when I was a trainee, I was fascinated by his voice. I'm in YG Entertainment so I didn't really pay attention at BTS. It was when Jisoo watched their 'butterfly' comeback stage. I was running around our dorm. She turned on the TV to watch a music show. For research purposes, she said. I was planning to shocked her from behind because she was so serious at that moment. But then.. I heard jungkook's voice. Singing his intro for 'butterfly'. I was so fascinated at his voice. I was watching their performance besides her. In silence. So yeah.. Jeon Jungkook.. Whispering in my ear is not good for my soul.