The Waiting Game

Asia

We all were freaking out. Christian held tears back as he tried to stop the blood from oozing out of Dasia, I was balling my eyes out, and everyone else were looking for something that would help. All we found were large bandaids, peroxide, tweezers, and a tank top. I took the tweezers and it took me about 10 minutes to get the bullet out. I then slowly patted around the wound with peroxide. After that, I quickly put the large bandaids on her wound then ripped the tank top and tightly wrapped it around her wound.

"This should keep her alive until we get some help." I said.

The boys helped Dasia out of the bathroom and carried her to the couch. She groaned as the slowly sat her down.

"How you feeling, Dasia." I asked.

She just nodded and smiled a little. It's better if she didn't talk. I sighed and sat down next to her. I looked over at Marcel and Tae'Anna. They both had knifes. Well that's good.

"I'm gonna get Dasia some water. I'll be right back." Kiara said.

Everyone nodded.

"I saw some water bottles in the fridge when I was in the kitchen." Tae'Anna said then handed her the knife.

"Be careful." I said before Kiara left.

Kiara

I quietly shut the game room door and tip toed down the hall.

"Pst." Someone whispered, making me jump.

I spun around and held my flashlight in the direction of the noise and gripped the knife, ready to stab someone.

"Who's there?" I whispered back.

"Slide this under the door in the room your about to pass." The person said then slid a piece of paper to me.

I did as told then kept it moving. Once I made it downstairs, I saw two bodies on the floor. One was Chanel.

"What the hell?" I said to myself. I stepped over them and almost fell on my face. I then made my way to the kitchen and got looked in the cabinets for a fabric type bag. Finally I found a family dollar big bag and went to the fridge. I got everyone a water bottle, some lunch meat, bread, and I saw some rice crispy treats. I stuffed everything in the bag and when I turned around someone was standing there shaking there head.

"We're do you think you're going with all of that?" The person asked.

When they stepped in the kitchen I noticed it was my ex, Andrew. Was he one of them too? This whole situation felt like the movie Purge.

"W-What are you doing, Andrew?" I asked as I backed up.

"What? I can't go to a house party?" He asked as he stepped closer.

"I got a restraining order on you. Your not supposed to be anywhere near me." I said, cornered to the wall.

"Your acting like I knew you would be here. I'm quite glad that you are because now we can finish what we started." He replied as his hands went up my shirt.

I pushed him away but he kept coming back. He then put his hands in my pants and started feeling around my area as I whimpered. As he kissed on my neck, I reached over and grabbed the knife I had and put it to his neck.m

"Get the hell off of me." I said through gritted teeth.

He slowly back up with his hands in the air and chuckled.

"What are you gonna do? Stab me?" He said and right then a bullet went straight through his head. I gasped. When his body hit the floor, there was a girl standing behind him I was about to run but she pointed the gun at me and shook her finger. She then walked up to me and looked in the bag. She ended up taking the rice crispy treats and walking away. I was hella confused. Now I felt like I was in the Purge AND the Hunger Games. This fucking house is weird. I made my way back up to the room and sat the bag down. Everyone started digging in. Now all we had to do was play the waiting game until the morning so we could really be able to see. I just hope we make it through the night...

To Be Continued...