She's Gonna Kill Me!

Lamar

"Bruh, you think I'm gonna live past 18?" I asked my friend, Christian.

"Man, what are you talking about?" He replied.

"...iatekiaraskitkat.." I mumbled.

"Nigga what?" He asked.

"I said I ate Kiara's KitKat!" I yelled.

"OOO u better hide!" He joked.

I smacked my lips.

"I mean it was just sitting there begging me to eat it! So I did!" I said making him laugh even more.

I shook my head.

"I can't help you on this one. When it comes to Kiara and her KitKat I stay out of it. I ain't tryna die yet!" He said.

This time I laugh. I always come to Christian with my problems. Even though he jokes about them, he still gives me good feedback and tries to help me out. That's my nigga for life. After talking for a while, we went inside the house. Khalil was on the couch texting someone.

"You talk to Asia today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess we going to a house party tonight." Khalil replied.

"Word? At least it's something to do. I ain't gotta sit here with yo ugly ass all day." I joked.

Khalil smacked his lips and threw a pillow at me. Btw, Khalil and I are twins, I'm just 1 minute older than him. (pictures of Lamar, Khalil, and Christian in this chapter)

Julian

"Mm! Julian, go faster!" Juliana screamed as I thrusted in and out of her.

"Ugh! I'm b-bout t-to-" before I could finish, I busted inside her.

I collapsed on top of Juliana and laid my head on her chest as she played through my hair.

"Julian, you know I love you, right?" Juliana asked.

I nodded and held her tight.

"D-do you..love me?" She sounded hesitant.

I looked up at her.

"Of course I do." I replied.

She smiled and kissed me then we drifted off to sleep. I will do any and everything for my sister. I'm in love with her...

Eeerm... Yeah they nasty! Leave a comment on what you think! 😁👍