1st Victim

1st Victim

I slowly opened my eyes as I began regaining my conscious. I was in a dark room and it felt like I was tied against a pole. The ground was hard and cold. I'm probably in a basement? As I tried to pull my arms away, memory of what happened began to flood my brain. I felt warm tears come down my face. I knew I wasn't going to make it out alive so I said a quick prayer to The Lord asking for forgiveness then I waited for whatever happened next. A few seconds later, I heard screeching sounds. I'm guessing that was the door opening, I took a deep breath and bit my lip as I heard the sound of heels walking towards me. That's when the light flicked on, revealing my classmate Juliana.

"Juliana? W-what's going on? Why am I down here and tied up?!?" I asked.

"Sh.. Everything will be over soon, hun. Just...relax." When she said relax, her hand traced down my chest and cupped my breast.

I held my breath and jerked away. Juliana yanked my head back towards her.

"Don't you EVER pull away from me like that. I'm going to get what I want so you better just enjoy because it'll be one of the last things you feel." She said through gritted teeth before letting my face go.

My lip trembled as I watched her pull my ripped up shorts and panties off. She looked up and smiled at me before kissing on my clit. That's when I began crying. This was so disgusting. When she was done she sat up and licked her lips.

"Julian!" She called.

That's when her twin brother walked in. He's had a crush on me since 1st grade. I liked him a little too but now, all I have is hatred towards him. He stared at me with no emotion shown on his face. He just unzipped his pants, placed 'himself' in between my legs and rammed right into me. I cried out for help and begged him to stop but all he did was grunted and kept going. Juliana just stood in the door frame smiling and licking her lips. What a disgusting freak! Julian continued for hours. By now, I was just sitting there. I didn't care anymore. I was just waiting to be with my parents in heaven. Finally, Julian let out one big grunt before pulling out and releasing all over me. I just sat there as he pulled out a gun and aimed it at my head. Before doing anything else, he leaned down, kissed my lips, and that's the last thing I remember before I closed my eyes.

*POW!*.... (1st victims picture in this chapter)

Woah!... That was intense! Poor girl.... Well, leave a comment on what you think of the first chapter and don't forget to vote! 😁👍