Don't Eat My KITKAT!

Kiara

I was outside my house sitting on the porch and tapping my foot when Asia walked by.

"Girl, what's wrong with you?" She asked as she sat next to me.

"I specifically told Lamar if he come in my house, he better not touch my damn KitKats. When he left, MY KITKAT WENT MISSING!!!" I yelled.

Asia just looked at me then busted out laughing. I wasn't joking! I was pissed and I wanted my candy!

"Will it make you feel better if I just go buy you a KingSize KitKat?" Asia asked.

My face lit up and I nodded. She rolled her eyes and we both stood up and walked to the store. When we walked in, grabbed my candy and Asia handed me the money. After paying for our things, we headed back to the house. I called up Dasia and asked her to come over. It was hot outside and I was bored so I was trying to invite a lot of people and we could all go walking or something. I didn't want to sit in the house all day.

~

Right now, I was just outside with Asia and Dasia and we started walking because I didn't feel like waiting for the rest of the girls to get here. While we were walking, we passed this boy. He was kinda cute. He kept staring at me too. I gave him a little smile and continued talking and walking.

"Damn! He was staring a whole in your face Ki!" Dasia blurted out.

Asia busted out laughing and I just shook my head.

"Girl bye. No he wasn't." I replied.

"Yeah ok! Tell that to him because here he come now." Asia added in as we all stopped and turned around.

"Hey, wait up!" The boy said as he jogged up to us.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, um.. I was wondering if you girls want to come to this house party my sister and I are throwing." He said.

"Uh sure! Just text me the address." I replied as I pulled a pen out of my purse and wrote my number on his arm.

He flashed me a cute smile before jogging away. He seems sweet.

Julian

Damn, she was fine! She reminded me of Taja, but she dead now. Oh well. I got a new crush. This time I'm gonna make her mine whether she like it or not...(picture of Kiara, Asia, and Dasia in this chapter)

Julian needs Jesus... Anyway! I will be posting the next chapter shortly! 😁👍