What Next?

Tae'Anna

Marcel and I had a plan to get the hunters away from us. There were others that agreed with the plan.

"Ok so first we're gonna run upstairs and get the hunters' attention, then we will have them chase two of us in one direction and split up. Ok?" I said.

Everyone nodded. So Marcel and I opened the door to check and there payed a dead body. I was about to scream but Marcel covered my mouth. I wiped a few stray tears away then stepped over the body. Now we were in the kitchen. We searched in all the cabinets and the drawers. No sharp objects at all! Not even forks! I sighed then had to rethink the plan.

"Ok, we need some type of oil, some flour, and..hot sauce." I said.

Marcel nodded and got out flour and oil and I got the hot sauce. Marcel dumped the whole bottle of oil in front of the entrance to the kitchen and I hid behind the counter with the flour and hot sauce. The new plan was Marcel was gonna make some noise so at least one of the hunters would come find us and slip in the oil. A few minutes later, Marcel jumped over the oil and ran past me. Seconds later, a girl in a mask ame running through in heels. Bad mistake. She instantly slipped and fell in the oil and hit her head hard on the floor. She was knocked out cold. As I got up to grab her knife another masked girl ran in. Before she could slip, she seen the body on the floor and looked at us. I threw the flour in her face, hoping the flour would go through the mask's eyehole and hit her eyes. She began screaming and shaking her head while rubbing her eyes. She swung her knife and it cut my shoulder. I yelled then pushed her on the floor and hit her hard as hell with the hot sauce bottle. I then ripped the mask off of her and it was none other than Chanel. I smirked at me then hit me with the back of the knife. I hit the floor and Marcel tackled her to the ground. She ended up stabbing him in the stomach. I stumbled back to my feet and kicked her in the head. I was surprised that she was still conscious. She swung at me and missed do I dumped hot sauce in her eyes. She screamed and kicked around on the floor. I kicked her one last time in the head to knock her out. Marcel and I grabbed their knifes then ran back to the basement. 2 down and I don't know how many more to go. I'm just confused on how Chanel wanted to do something like this. We climbed through the vent and when we got to the next room, there was someone knocked out on the floor and there was a crowd in the bathroom.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Dasia's been shot." Kiara said.

I gasped. We need to get her some help and fast.

(Picture of Tae'Anna in this chapter)