Party Time

Kiara

The girls and I were jamming to 2 on by Tinashe (THAT'S MY SONG!). I was singing and driving. I think I was swerving a little but oh well. We were on our way to the party. Once I told the guys about the house party, they told a few people and next thing you know, everyone know about the party.

"This party better be live as hell!" Asia said.

"Exactly. I ain't been to a good house party in a while so this better be good." Dasia added.

I laughed at them.

"I'm pretty sure it will." I said as I turned on Blank Avenue.

"Look for 143 you guys." I told the girls.

"Is that it right there?" Dasia asked.

"I think so." I replied as I pulled into the driveway.

Cars filled up the entire street people were hanging out on the porch and by their cars. Yep, this has got to be the right house. We all got out the car looking fly as hell!

"Damn, I guess this party might be better than I thought." I said more to myself than the girls.

I opened the door and music blared out. We walked through the crowd of people and made our way to the kitchen. That's where we spotted all the boys joking around with each other. We gave them hugs and kisses and made our way back to the living room to dance. We were dancing for a while until someone bumped into me. I turned around to see none other than Taylor and her stupid ass sidekick, Chanel. I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse you." I said.

"Girl bye. You mad?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, I think she is." Chanel said.

"Chanel stfu because no one was talking to your bimbo ass." Dasia said, making people 'ooo' and 'uh oh'.

Chanel stood there speechless as Asia and I busted out laughing.

"It's cool Chanel, these hoes just mad we badder than them." Taylor said.

"BADDER?! Tuh! Bitch you must be smoking crack because you and yo lizard faced ass friend look like y'all just got done fucking, breath stank, and ya weave stiff!" I replied.

Everybody yelled DAMN!!!

"Lets take this outside." Taylor said, taking her earrings off.

"Cool with me." I said as I tied my hair into a ponytail.

Chanel started taking off jewelry like she was gonna jump in so Asia and Dasia did the same. Before we could even get outside, all the lights shut off.

"What the hell?" Lamar said.

"Ayo, the door locked!" A boy yelled.

"The back door is too." A girl yelled.

Now I was kind of scared... Wtf is going on?

Shit's about to get real...